Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

+25
Kira Kohaku
Sir Alexander Beathen
New Old Kuroko
Tsuneo Takashi
Fuuka Eto
Kihara Kisue
Kobayashi Iori
Tomokota Renavin
Jack Nightingale
Furuhashi Gou
Damion Koyoko
Hiroshi Saito
Yamato Trystan
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Ausama Abel
Accelerator
[Old] Index
Guy Li
Kerri McKinley
Kyou Rindou
Naoki Keima
Hujisaka Natsumi
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Aleister Crowley
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC Empty A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Aleister Crowley Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 sign ups

This thread is reserved for sign ups and discussion of the upcoming third arc of the ACAU plotline.

The plot is still being discussed and will be based on the Sisters plot of the canon with some new twists as well as a number of related side plots.

Please voice your interest here if you wish to take part. There will be limited slots and they will be dependent on Moderator approval.

Current slots for the main storyline: (CLOSED)
The main storyline includes the raids on the research facilities and the Sisters Experiment itself.

1: Misaka Mikoto (obviously)

2: Guy Li

3: Shirai Kuroko

4: Misaka Imouto 10032

5: Hujisaka Natsumi

6: Mari Illustrious Makinami

Antagonist: Accelerator

Current slots for the secondary storyline:
The secondary storyline will include another 'RP Original' experiment connected with Level 6 Shift and will overlap with the main storyline at several points, allowing players to affect the outcome.

1: Kerri McKinley

2: Hiroshi Saito

3: Furuhashi Gou

4: Tomokota Renavin

5: Kobayashi Iori

6: Fuuka Eto

Antagonist: Kihara Kisue

Current slots for the magic storyline:
The Magic side storyline will involve members of the Roman Catholic Church sent to disrupt the Science side's attempts to engineer a Level 6, considering it an 'affront to God'. As with the secondary storyline it will overlap with the others at times and allow Magical characters a chance to get more involved in the ongoing story. I will also be using this story to begin the process of replacing Touko with Touma. So those of you who miss everyone's favourite Level 0 can rest easy.

1: Kamijou Touko

2: Hujisaka Natsume (SNPC)

3: Damion Koyoko

4: Furuhashi Gou

5: Jack Nightingale

6:

Antagonist: Yanda Shinichiro

Last edited by Aleister Crowley on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Vanni Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:31 pm

so I assume this is gonna be a 100% science side story right?
Vanni
Vanni
Adversor639

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 pm

I guess it's a requirement for me to become a part of this due to the events following Radio Noise?
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

Late answer. Forgot I didn't send in last time...

Count me in as usual. I've been waiting for this.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoki Keima Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 pm

I will be on this one, with Keima not Seluna mind you. haha
Naoki Keima
Naoki Keima
Level 3 Echo Over

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyou Rindou Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 am

I'd like to somehow get in on this, too.
Kyou Rindou
Kyou Rindou
Level 2 Precognition

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Permission to join, Guy?
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Sorry if I gave you all the wrong impression, but we're not into the sign up phase yet. Once we decide on the right time/place to make the transition we'll open it up to people.

Bear in mind that due to the problems we've had with both Arc 2 and the Radio Noise side story we'll have to limit the number of players and unnecessary subplots, which is why we've had to be strict on sign ups. Prior involvement is not necessarily going to get an instant approval, the important thing is that your character will contribute to the main plot.

I hope that doesn't sound unduly strict, but I feel it's necessary to keep things on the right track.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Sign ups are now open. If you wish to apply for a slot in the main storyline then please post in this thread.

Due to issues with the previous thread there are now limited slots. To help us decide who gets to take part we will require that players give a reason for their character's involvement.

To apply please post:

Character: (The character you're applying to involve in the storyline.)

Role: (What you plan for the character to do in the storyline.)

Connection: (How your character is connected to the storyline in question.)

I'll follow up with an example in a second.

Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Vanni wrote:so I assume this is gonna be a 100% science side story right?
Too early to decide on that. I'm going to squeeze in a magical plot if I can into the mix.

Speaking of which.
Can I get a show of hands how many Magical Side participants are here and would be interested in something Magical on the side? If I do run a magical plot it'll be running at the same time interval as Arc 3 so Magic and Science will entwine allowing some of you to jump over to the Science side or make cameo appearance at some intervals.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Character: Accelerator

Role: Largely a background character with minimal involvement. Will confront the protagonists for the final fight.

Connection: The central antagonist of the storyline. Subject of the Level 6 Shift experiment.

Character: Guy Li

Role: Will investigate the disappearance of Misaka Mikoto and the Level 6 Shift experiment on an independant basis. Will provide support for the protagonists and engage in the final fight.

Connection: Personal and professional connection to Misaka Mikoto will lead him to investigate the circumstances around her disappearance which, combined with involvement in the secondary storyline will lead to interference with the Level 6 Shift experiment.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Character: Misaka Mikoto

Role: Will attempt to put an end to the experiments by herself, possibly fighting with other characters in the process.

Connection: Central character of the main storyline.

Character: Hujisaka Natsumi

Role: Will observe Misaka Mikoto during her struggle against the experiments and interfere accordingly at some points and will engage herself in the final fight.

Connection: Her personal connection to Misaka Mikoto and professional connection to Miyako will lead her to observe the course of events at first, later becoming independent involvement for personal reasons after the events of the secondary storyline.

Character: Hisakawa Miyako

Role: Mainly a background character with very little to no interactions during the main storyline. Will have a fairly more important role mainly involving investigations during the secondary storyline.

Connection: Will meet and temporarily take care of one of the main subjects of the secondary plotline.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:41 am

Character: Haragi Faye

Role: Will attempt to find out the reason of Kaede's Injuries and try to find out what she had gotten herself into, resulting in finding out the existence of her involvement in Project Radio Noise & Level Six Shift. Will eventually find himself in conflict with Accelerator's actions afflicting his sister and the murder of the Sister who he was concerned for.

Connection: His connection with his sister as well as his past interactions with Misaka Mikoto. Also his connection with one of the sisters (Already killed) by buying her a Gekota plushie.

Character: Kaede Faye (SNPC)

Role: Will be unconscious at the hospital for most of the arc until the final fight. She will once again attempt to save the sister from Accelerator's demise.

Connection: Genetic Engineer and Research Assistant for Project Radio Noise. Personal Connection with Misaka Mikoto from past interactions and her undying concern for the Sisters.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausama Abel Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:56 am

The sisters are probably my favorite characters of the series.

Character: Ausama Abel as Silver Lining

Role: Support role for the main protagonist. Will participate in fights and help destroy facilities. He will try to get involved at own his digression.

Connection: As usual, Silver Lining will be on assignment from the group he works for, NEW PATH. PATH is working towards SYSTEM. It would be a problem if the Level 6 Shift program succeeded, as it would basically make them completely obsolete. Therefore, its time for some corporate sabotage. Abel's abilities lend himself towards the destruction of structures and facilities, and as an added bonus he is a completely expendable commodity for his group. After finding out someone else (Misaka Mikoto) is attacking his targets, he will begin to move more openly, trying to pin everything on her. Eventually, he'll try and meet with her directly, in order to help complete the mission.

Basically, he will be working towards the same goal but for questionable reasons. His path will cross with Misakas and on the surface he will seem like he is there to help, while somehow remaining distant. There will be a distinct air of secrecy around him, and she will probably find herself questioning who's side he is really on.
Ausama Abel
Ausama Abel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanni Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Index wrote:
Vanni wrote:so I assume this is gonna be a 100% science side story right?
Too early to decide on that. I'm going to squeeze in a magical plot if I can into the mix.

Speaking of which.
Can I get a show of hands how many Magical Side participants are here and would be interested in something Magical on the side? If I do run a magical plot it'll be running at the same time interval as Arc 3 so Magic and Science will entwine allowing some of you to jump over to the Science side or make cameo appearance at some intervals.
I'd be up for that
Vanni
Vanni
Adversor639

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:00 am

Character: Kerri McKinley

Role: Investigate. Kerri’s intention, as a member of Judgement, is to protect the innocent. His sole mission will be to track down Misaka Mikoto and somehow deter her from getting herself killed in a battle with Accelerator.

Connection: A member of Judgement doing his job, and also deeply related with Deep-Six, whom he manages to get his information from.

Character: Mari Illustrious Makinami

Role: An elite member of Deep-Six, hired to try and prevent the final factory from being destroyed, along with a large unit of members meant to guard the outside. She will become an antagonist towards Misaka, but mainly due to business.

Connection: Hired primarily to deter Misaka Mikoto’s efforts to prevent the experiment from happening, and ensure her survival.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:32 am

Character: Yamato Trystan

Role: will be participating primarily in the secondary plotline, and be raiding facilities if the ooc/ic situation allows.

Connection: ic'ly, the character has only met with mikoto during the intensify ep 1 arc, and has never met any of the sisters, so there wouldn't be much of a justifiable reason that my character'd be keeping tabs on mikoto or the sisters at the start. on the other hand, he is a member of Judgement, and is also prone to vigilantism during his off-time. due to this, it's possible that he hears wind of the events happening either through Judgement channels, or simply by a stroke of luck during his night-time patrols. This would lead him to participate primarily in the secondary plotline, and perhaps the main plotline if the situation allows.
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm

After discussion between the moderators all characters have been assigned slots based on their suitability for the plot. There are still slots open in the secondary storyline and the magic side storyline, which will be confirmed once Index and I have finalised the scenario.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:11 am

A brief overview of the Magic sideplot is now available. For those wishing to participate please contact Index directly as she will be handling this particular plot.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:53 am

Pretty late announce since I got busy, but the thread for Arc 3's Secondary Plot has been opened.

Some details may be subject to change (such as the thread name). But participants are welcomed to make their character's opening post now if they want.

Now for my absolutely in-character with myself note: Not sure that's okay for an opening post... I think I'm going to go worry in that corner over there.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyou Rindou Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 pm

N-Natsumi took my candy and forced me to sign up! Waaah!!
Gimme back my c-candy you big fat meanyface!

[Kyou has joined the par-- I mean, the story.]
Kyou Rindou
Kyou Rindou
Level 2 Precognition

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyou Rindou Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Character: Kyou Rindou

Role: "Do what must be done." Kyou is a member of Judgement, so assisting her fellow Judgement officers is high on her list of priorities. However, if she starts to think that there's another way that she could be doing more to protect the citizens of Academy City, she would not hesitate to do that instead; generally, however, she's simply doing her Judgement duties.

Connection: A member of Judgement doing her job. Also a would-be vigilante who would dispense her own form of justice should she not be satisfied with the justice being served by Judgement.
Kyou Rindou
Kyou Rindou
Level 2 Precognition

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 pm

@Kyou: After considering your application and the discussion I've had with Natsumi regarding Judgement's involvement in the secondary plot it seems like Kyou'd fit in there quite nicely.

@Haragi: Do you have a plan for how to tip Haragi off to the raids? I was considering having Amai Ao place an anonymous tip either to Haragi or his bosses. Thoughts?
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Accelerator wrote:@Kyou: After considering your application and the discussion I've had with Natsumi regarding Judgement's involvement in the secondary plot it seems like Kyou'd fit in there quite nicely.

@Haragi: Do you have a plan for how to tip Haragi off to the raids? I was considering having Amai Ao place an anonymous tip either to Haragi or his bosses. Thoughts?

I thought Haragi was going to get a call from the Dark Side about getting assigned to a mission that involves him protecting one of the facilities with Mari from the Railgun.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Sure, in that case shall we say that Ao contacted Haragi's handlers to inform them of the raid?
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next