Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open)

4 posters

Go down

[SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open) Empty [SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open)

Post  Guy Li Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:20 am

This thread is for discussion of the 'A Certain Unexpected Incident'side story.

This RP is open to all approved members.

The plot is still in development. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them here. The RP will function as an introduction for various characters and centre around the 'A Certain Highschool' location.

Last edited by Guy Li on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a link to the RP.)
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

[SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open) Empty Re: [SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open)

Post  Guy Li Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:39 am

Well now we've got some more members I've been working on a post to start us off, so I'll get it posted as soon as it's fleshed out.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

[SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open) Empty Re: [SS] A Certain Unexpected Incident OOC (Open)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 am

Okay. :3 I can't post until I'm accepted but I don't mind waiting a little bit. :3 Feel free to ask for help with something. I would be glad to lend a hand. x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Great. Smile

Just setting the scene for the moment, but we could still use a central conflict or event for the plot to follow. I have a few ideas but I'd like to hear what other people have in mind.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

You could always use my character in some way. He's going to be a villain, at least for a while. x3 I've been talking with Aleister about it. :3 My character is going around stealing mana from magicians that he kills while looking for a spell that will allow him to 'save' Aleister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Right, so we've got a few characters in the same place and introduced. Now we need to come up with a plot to involve them in. I guess technically it's not necessary but I prefer to have some sort of goal to an RP.

So, does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking some sort of low level incident (maybe a crime or random magician/esper causing trouble?) Something that affects everyone in the RP to some extent so they all have reason to be involved.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:36 pm

I like to have some sort of plot/goal as well. :3

And that works for me. :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 pm

In that case I'll introduce our plot starter in my next post. Since it's only the three of us so far it won't be much of a problem to get them all involved.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Eep! Sorry I haven't posted over the last few days. I've been busy with site issues (mainly advertising). I'll get right on it.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Hey Milo. How would you feel about your character being the victim of mistaken identity? I was thinking that a good way to kick off the plot in this thread would be to have some lower level Espers or Skill Outs mistake Milo for Accelerator and decide to take him on. Or possibly a rival magician follows him in from outside?

What do you think?
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Lorelei Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 am

Sounds good to me. Very Happy We're both Albino so I can see how I would be mistaken for you. x3
Milo Lorelei
Milo Lorelei
Requiem8118

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey, Milo. It's your post. Smile
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 am

Hmm, Milo appears to be AWOL. I sent him a message a few days ago and haven't heard back. I'll auto his character for the time being.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Lorelei Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Back. I'm sorry for the absence. I was hospitalized again. ^^;
Milo Lorelei
Milo Lorelei
Requiem8118

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 am

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's not a problem, post when you feel up to it. I hope you're feeling better.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down