Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Guy/Accelerator's Modly to-do list

+2
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Accelerator
6 posters

Go down

Guy/Accelerator's Modly to-do list Empty Guy/Accelerator's Modly to-do list

Post  Accelerator Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:50 am

I'm going to create this thread for the purpose of reminding myself publicly of my various duties and also as a general request thread. If you've got a specific issue that needs dealing with (like titles I've forgotten to add or posts being deleted/threads being moved etc) then post it here or PM me if it's private and I'll get around to it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Currently I need to:

Write the opening to our next rumour (The masked man, by popular vote)
Figure out where in the timeline the next arc (Science arc/conclusion of the level 6 shift experiment) will end so I can start planning where to place things in the timeline for later (possibly the next rumour might fit in here...)
Give titles to our new members (Kuroko, Misaki, Miyako, Shirou, Autumnus, Sasha, Charles)

Anything else you can think of? Let me know.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Guy/Accelerator's Modly to-do list Empty Re: Guy/Accelerator's Modly to-do list

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Suggestion no1. Updating the Available and Taken Canons list. 
Suggestion no2. Approving pending profiles. 

Question no1. With the recent increase in Magician casts will there be more discussions in the next main/side plots involving the Magical Side?
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:15 am

Stealing Guy's thread and creating my own list Razz

Some Future Projects for me to consider:

*FAQs section for newbies

*Character abilities list (espers and magicians), so that new espers can see what has been already taken and come up with more original ideas...

*Possibilities of an abandoned-characters adoption center

Last edited by Misaka Mikoto on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 am

Good question, Sasha. We had been planning on running the next arc as a purely science side plot (similar to how the current arc is all about magic). That said, with the recent numbers of magic side characters becoming active I imagine we'll need something to keep them occupied at the same time. 

I'll have to think on it for a bit and see what we can rejig to fit in there.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 am

Tasks for today:

Mod stuff:
Approve Keima. 
Read/feedback on new profiles.
Update character lists
Update rule thread with new rules for Cbox etc.

Main arc
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:47 am

I really feel like a bully to bump this thread for you Guy, but I figured I should address some concerns:

Shirou has left us, and from what I heard does not plan on returning. As such Shokuhou Misaki should be taken off from the Taken Canons.

Is there something wrong with the Categories & Forums permissions on the General tab of the Admin Panel? I feel like it's been randomly blocking images and links, but it may be just me. Though it's blocking some useful links like Sayuri's Character Spreadsheet.

Please delete [SS] Fish Noise as well as its OOC. Threads are dead and they probably won't be coming back.

I'm not too sure about this, what should we do about Pasticceria Manicagni? I believe Charles didn't show any activity since July and Shirou... Shirou'd.

Also, you're probably already aware that the profile section needs some clean-up regarding the SNPCs and Rikka's profile. I'm just putting it out there while I'm at it.

By extension, some profiles need their titles such as Erika, Takuto & Kyou.

Shouldn't some OOC threads such as Intensify be closed by now?

Is there a point of having the Similar Topics at the bottom of every thread? It redirects towards outgoing forums and I don't think there's a special criteria.

While I'm at it, I'll add some suggestions.

With the returning old members and the incoming yet slightly inactive new members, shouldn't you have a list of who needs to be NPCed and who doesn't anymore? Unless you already have one?

While making my DAWN write-up, I was thinking that wouldn't it be more convenient for us, OC Faction owners, to make a write-up in a particular thread that would then be in the Background Information or something? I don't know if other factions recruit in the way DAWN does, but I think it'd be more practical for our new members to have info on our respective factions in easily viewable places for them.

I think that's it from what I spotted, I'll edit if need arises. Again, really sorry to bump this thread.

Edit: What the hell. This grew up to be a larger list than I originally intended to.
I think I have a hidden bully mode...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Hujisaka Natsumi wrote:I really feel like a bully to bump this thread for you Guy, but I figured I should address some concerns:

Shirou has left us, and from what I heard does not plan on returning. As such Shokuhou Misaki should be taken off from the Taken Canons.

Is there something wrong with the Categories & Forums permissions on the General tab of the Admin Panel? I feel like it's been randomly blocking images and links, but it may be just me. Though it's blocking some useful links like Sayuri's Character Spreadsheet.

Please delete [SS] Fish Noise as well as its OOC. Threads are dead and they probably won't be coming back.

I'm not too sure about this, what should we do about Pasticceria Manicagni? I believe Charles didn't show any activity since July and Shirou... Shirou'd.

Also, you're probably already aware that the profile section needs some clean-up regarding the SNPCs and Rikka's profile. I'm just putting it out there while I'm at it.

By extension, some profiles need their titles such as Erika, Takuto & Kyou.

Shouldn't some OOC threads such as Intensify be closed by now?

Is there a point of having the Similar Topics at the bottom of every thread? It redirects towards outgoing forums and I don't think there's a special criteria.

While I'm at it, I'll add some suggestions.

With the returning old members and the incoming yet slightly inactive new members, shouldn't you have a list of who needs to be NPCed and who doesn't anymore? Unless you already have one?

While making my DAWN write-up, I was thinking that wouldn't it be more convenient for us, OC Faction owners, to make a write-up in a particular thread that would then be in the Background Information or something? I don't know if other factions recruit in the way DAWN does, but I think it'd be more practical for our new members to have info on our respective factions in easily viewable places for them.

I think that's it from what I spotted, I'll edit if need arises. Again, really sorry to bump this thread.

Edit: What the hell. This grew up to be a larger list than I originally intended to.
I think I have a hidden bully mode...
All done.

Pasticceria Manicagni will remain until the end of the current arc and will be archived with the rest of the current stories as it doesn't really interfere with anything as it is.

I can't turn off 'Similar Topics' to my knowledge, so I'm afraid we'll just have to grin and bear it for now.

The new Inactive Character/Character Adoption section for letting people know who can be NPC'd or adopted as their own PC.

I've modified the Background forum. It should now should allow players to list their own factions. I've also added a faction template for this purpose.

Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Aleister Crowley wrote:
All done.

Pasticceria Manicagni will remain until the end of the current arc and will be archived with the rest of the current stories as it doesn't really interfere with anything as it is.

I can't turn off 'Similar Topics' to my knowledge, so I'm afraid we'll just have to grin and bear it for now.

The new Inactive Character/Character Adoption section for letting people know who can be NPC'd or adopted as their own PC.

I've modified the Background forum. It should now should allow players to list their own factions. I've also added a faction template for this purpose.
Thanks.

For Similar Forums : Admin Panel > General > Forum Promotion > Traffic exchange. You should be able to disable it from there.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:23 am

You'll have to pardon me for the double-post. But since you said it was OK for me to keep it updated then I'll take you on the offer if you really don't mind.

Shouldn't you move Aurore Ha Chitbang and Yamamoto Kenji  to Adoptable Characters?

Uhm... What's the Other Information forum for? I mean it's empty and I don't exactly see what we could put in it?

Urban Legends Project Radio Noise & 'Intensify'* should be removed as the former is on-going and the latter is done.

* = Nope. My mistake, I just understood what a Multi-Episode rumour was.

I'll put it here while I'm at it since the PM notifications system isn't that convenient, but I think you have a few PMs to check.

Section 7: Where to Start Point 6 needs some editing. The "sign up for a slot" redirects to Arc 2's signup thread.

Shokuhou Misaki's Character Slot is opened for adoption. Also, going by the "Canon characters to be introduced later", what to do with our recent member Misaka Worst?

Your input would be very much appreciated in A Certain Mysterious Island OOC and Reflections OOC. As well as our unfortunate Guy who after meeting Natsumi, meets Miyako in Tokiwadai SS. (Hyouka: You can't escape much lol)

Railgun S Thread has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but whatever lol.

As usual, I'll edit if I spot anything else.

What are you going to do with Misawa Cram School, A Certain Magical Index Arc 2 Interlude, A Certain Unexpected Accident and Battle of the Voyeurs?

You should take off or refresh the Announcements off the Announcements forum.

Completed Story Arcs: [SS] First Class, [SS] Intensify, [SS] A Certain Mysterious Intruder.

The Arena only has two threads and one of them has both parties being inactive members, shouldn't they be locked or something?

Interest Checks forums could use a clean-up. Also the 'Needed Canon' thread could use either some bumping, stickying or moved to a more significant place.

For the sake of making it easier for both the advertising-guests and myself, could you separate the Advertise Forum in three categories: "Link Back" (For forums where ACAU has already advertised on so that the admins/member can link back to us), "First Time" (For those who advertised first, could help me into seeing where I should link back) and "Affiliates"? Now unless I'm wrong, I don't think you've advertised on other forums before so everything could be moved to First Time? I'm just throwing an idea at you in order to make that advertisement section seem less intimidating.

Ausama Abel could use your step-in should Index be too busy. Kurohasu Naomi has replied to you in her character's application thread. Also, I would like Akira to be moved to SNPCs as I'm done with him. You're free to do whatever you wish of Iresia.

Every character application template should be refreshed due to indicating "a minimum of three paragraph" while it is now a maximum of three paragraph. Also, adding a "Chatango Username" line could be quite useful and the Level rank should be indicated to be left blank to let the moderators decide of the character's Level.

Rules section could use some indicating regarding Gemstones, unless there is already an indication that I may have missed? Also... In Section 7: Where to Start, is the "The rules can be found here" line of any use? We're already on the sole topic of that section...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Hujisaka Natsumi wrote:You'll have to pardon me for the double-post. But since you said it was OK for me to keep it updated then I'll take you on the offer if you really don't mind.

I don't see an awful lot of point to be honest, given that they've not been active in the plot.

Uhm... What's the Other Information forum for? I mean it's empty and I don't exactly see what we could put in it?
No idea. Point taken.

Urban Legends Project Radio Noise & 'Intensify'* should be removed as the former is on-going and the latter is done.

* = Nope. My mistake, I just understood what a Multi-Episode rumour was.
Not that it really matters, but I think it best to leave Radio Noise up until the thread closes, personally.

I'll put it here while I'm at it since the PM notifications system isn't that convenient, but I think you have a few PMs to check.
It'll be easier for me to keep track of if those people were to PM me again to remind me.

Section 7: Where to Start Point 6 needs some editing. The "sign up for a slot" redirects to Arc 2's signup thread.
Done.

Shokuhou Misaki's Character Slot is opened for adoption. Also, going by the "Canon characters to be introduced later", what to do with our recent member Misaka Worst?
Misaki is intended to be open for adoption, since the profile is just sitting there otherwise. Worst has yet to respond to my messages. When they make a profile and get approved they'll be removed from the list.

These will all be dealt with as soon as the Arc 2 epilogue is done. They'll get their own section of the archives so they're all kept together for convenience. The same goes for every Arc and its accompanying side stories.

You should take off or refresh the Announcements off the Announcements forum.
I personally think it a good idea to keep old announcements to keep track of them

The Arena only has two threads and one of them has both parties being inactive members, shouldn't they be locked or something?
It's hardly urgent, but I'll lock them if it bothers you.

Interest Checks forums could use a clean-up. Also the 'Needed Canon' thread could use either some bumping, stickying or moved to a more significant place.
The forums are hardly touched (as discussed elsewhere) and aren't exactly cluttered. Agreed on the canon thread, though but I can't think of a better place to put it really.

For the sake of making it easier for both the advertising-guests and myself, could you separate the Advertise Forum in three categories: "Link Back" (For forums where ACAU has already advertised on so that the admins/member can link back to us), "First Time" (For those who advertised first, could help me into seeing where I should link back) and "Affiliates"? Now unless I'm wrong, I don't think you've advertised on other forums before so everything could be moved to First Time? I'm just throwing an idea at you in order to make that advertisement section seem less intimidating.
OK.

Ausama Abel could use your step-in should Index be too busy. Kurohasu Naomi has replied to you in her character's application thread. Also, I would like Akira to be moved to SNPCs as I'm done with him. You're free to do whatever you wish of Iresia.
I'll be getting around to these today.

Every character application template should be refreshed due to indicating "a minimum of three paragraph" while it is now a maximum of three paragraph. Also, adding a "Chatango Username" line could be quite useful and the Level rank should be indicated to be left blank to let the moderators decide of the character's Level.
Hardly urgent, but I'll deal with it eventually.

Rules section could use some indicating regarding Gemstones, unless there is already an indication that I may have missed? Also... In Section 7: Where to Start, is the "The rules can be found here" line of any use? We're already on the sole topic of that section...
I suppose a rule for gemstones might as well go up. The other issue is a result of the topics getting merged and me not really doing much editing.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down