Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Reflections

2 posters

Go down

[SS] Reflections Empty [SS] Reflections

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 am

DarkOnistar wrote:This side story focuses on the complications of Fujiwara Sayuri in Academy City.

OOC: Reflections Thread:
 https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t129-ss-reflections-ooc-thread-open#1441
Continuing from Radio Noise: https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t108p350-ss-project-radio-noise#2614
Sayuri yawned and stretched as the morning sun beamed into the room.  She had been sleeping in her sister's bed and her sister was in a sleeping bag on the floor with a label attached to it saying 'Property of Mori Kita, hands off!'.

The previous day she had met up with her sister and tried to explain her situation to her. 
Her curse became quickly apparent and soon her sister began to worry for her; quickly calling Kita over they discussed most of the night about what to do for Sayuri.

Feeling pretty tired her sister lent her, her bed and she quickly fell asleep.
Guessing by the name on the sleeping bag, Kita had offered her a sleeping bag to sleep in so she wouldn't disturb her sleep.

Getting out of bed Sayuri quickly went to the bathroom before returning and watching her sister who was beginning to stir awake.
"Get a good night's sleep?" Ami said smiling.
Sayuri simply nodded.
"That's good to hear" Ami sat up.  "Me and Kita have been discussing what to do as it seems I can't get hold of mum or dad.  Oh and by the way I never did ask before but where did you get that uniform from?"
Sayuri looked down at herself to see she was wearing the same uniform her sister had.  Quickly responding she put her finger to her lips.
"Not a chance! Come on tell me!" Ami said pulling her sister down onto the sleeping bag.
"Mari-san!" Sayuri said silently before putting her arms out towards where she had left her whiteboard.
Ami let go of her sister to reach for her whiteboard and watched her write out the girl's name.

~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

[SS] Reflections Empty Re: [SS] Reflections

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:35 pm

"ACHOO!"

Mari sneezed suddenly, dropping her cell phone, but still managing to cover her nose with her arm.

"Ugh... that came out of nowhere," She said, wiping her nose with her hand, looking at the mucus on her hand, casually wiping it on the side of her shirt, and grabbing her phone from the ground.

Was someone talking about me? It better have been something good.

She flipped it open, casually scrolling through some of the numbers, while pushing an empty plate, formerly filled with vegetables (which Mari barely managed to hold down) and chicken she had gotten to eat at an open air cafe. As he selected the number she was looking for, she spent the time waiting for the person she was calling productively.

Or at least not just waiting around.

First, she grabbed a pile of utensils she had asked for into her left hand. Next, she pushed herself backwards, kicking her legs up to balance herself on her chairs back legs. After choosing the number she wanted, she held the phone to her ear with her left shoulder, and tossed one of the utensils in her left hand-a spoon-over to her right hand using her ability, and started throwing it up into the air repeatedly,

As she listened to the phone ring a few times, she tossed more of the utensils into her right hand, starting a one handed juggling routine thanks to her ability,

Come on, come on, pick up already,

“Hello?” Mari sighed, relieved from the boredom of waiting,

“What took you so long, Mack?! I was waiting forever!” Mari said, whining,

“Well, some of us have lives that, shockingly enough, don’t revolve around you Mari,” Mari tossed several more utensils into her right hand, attracting the attention of those around her,

“Yeah, whatever.” Mari stated lazily, “Listen, I just wanted to ask you, what if I ever met a magician?” Mari tossed several more utensils from her left hand to her right, emptying it, and almost casually juggling them all in her right hand,

“It depends on whether or not you’re killed right after meeting them. Magicians generally don’t like Espers or Science in general. With how averse so many are to normal technology, it’s a wonder their heads don’t explode from the culture shock.”

“Really?” Sayuri seemed fine, “Just to clarify, we’d only need to harm a magician if we’ve got orders to do so right?” Mari noticed a maid at the café staring at her-more specifically at the little performance she was doing with her menagerie of eating utensils- and gave her a little wave,

“Or if you want to survive. Like I said, a lot of them really don’t like science, or anyone related to it. Normally we’d need to either kick them out, or ‘take care of them’, but there are some… exceptions. I can tell you more later on Mari, I’m working right now. Gathering some information for this job I’ll need to start later on. I’ll probably call you for help later. See ya’,”

“Yeah later,” Mari turned off the phone with her free hand, catching all the of the silverware she was throwing up into the air into her right hand with ease , and while ignoring the crowd that had been watching her, started thinking about Sayuri,

Hmm… she seems like a sweet kid, and I hate for people to have to die. She could be a great friend… I’ve never fought a magician before, she might even make a great sparring partner! Mari thought excitedly, standing up from her seat,

Well, I’ve got nothing better to do, I guess I’ll just track her down and see how she’s doing, Mari ran out of the café at a remarkable speed, pushing some people out of her way, and then jumped into the air, And the first stop is the place where I got that uniform for Sayuri. I just need the name of the school it’s for, than I should be able to find her and make sure she's not doing anything dangerous.
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Kita stood at the dormitory lobby waiting for the two Fujiwara sisters.
Ami wasn't an early bird and yawned walking down the stairs slowly while her younger sister bounced down the last few steps very lively.

"Good Morning"
"Good Morning Kita-san!" Sayuri smiled.
Kita smiled back.
"Sleep well?" Kita looked over at Ami who was lagging behind her younger sister.
"It was okay" Ami replied not looking as enthusiastic as her younger sister.
"Cool.  I sent a message to our teacher and she wants to meet us before class"
Ami nodded and began to walk with Kita who began walking in the direction of her school.

"Oh Kita"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you a favour for later?"
"What another one?"
Ami pouted. The sleeping bag really shouldn't count.
"I was wanting you to find the store Sayuri got her uniform and find out who bought it"
"It wasn't you?"
"Nope.  I was wanting to know who did and thank them" Ami gave Kita an odd glance which meant something else for Kita.  It was an indirect message saying 'Find out more about this person because I simply don't trust them', which given their line of work was important to know these details.

Kita nodded. "Sure I'll see what I can do"

~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 am

"...Okay, let's see..." Mari muttered to herself from atop the roof she stood on, staring at her objective just across the street from her.

On her way to see Sayuri, Mari had travelled a good ten miles by building before realizing that she couldn't just rush around to find the school Sayuri was supposed to be in. For her, time wasn't much of an issue, but she didn't want to waste time she could be spending with her new friend.

So, in order to find out specifically where Sayuri was, Mari needed to stop by the store that she had gone to with Sayuri in order to find an exact location for the place she was looking for.

I assumed there would be a sign or something. It makes sense that it was hard to find though, those smaller schools for people with low-level powers like the one I have to go to are practically peripheral.

Mari thought, hopping off the building she stood on top off of into the alley, after looking both ways to make sure there were no surprises waiting for her.

After rushing across the street (and spending ten minutes convincing a person who hit her while she was running that she was perfectly fine) she ran into the store, managing to restrain herself from just dashing through the sliding glass doors, and running to where the same uniforms as the one Sayuri had gotten was found.

Mari found one of the uniform and took a close look at it, memorizing the name 'Haru Chugakko'.

Right, that's the name... yeah, I think that was one of the school's I checked out. I was only allowed at these low level schools, nd I remember passing by a place with that name while I was looking around. I can't really be 100% sire though... oh well,{/i] Mari dashed out of the store, and accelerated after leaving, heading to her destination I guess I'll just go there and find out if I'm right!
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Sayuri yawned and looked at the clock as she waited patiently in the staffroom at Haru Chugakko.
Her sister and friend Kita had explained the cirmcumstances and after the teacher attempted to contact her parents they discovered her dad was unreachable and her mother was currently out of the country.
On the phone her mother decided to let her stay with her sister and would attend the same school until she returned back from her trip and then she could take her back home with her.

A couple of minutes went by until the door to the staffroom opened.
"Sayuri? Hi my name is Ms Tsukino, I will be taking your classes.  Please would you follow me"
Sayuri nodded and walked off to her first class at her sister's school which was full of low level espers.

~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum