Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side)

+4
Damion Koyoko
Furuhashi Gou
[Old] Index
Aleister Crowley
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side) - Page 2 Empty Re: Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side)

Post  Aleister Crowley Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:52 am

"That's right!" Shinichiro stood his ground. A few puzzled pedestrians glanced over at them but no one bothered to stop. "You know for someone with such a fearsome reputation you don't look so tough." He tugged on the brim of his cap, adjusting it on his head as he shot Koyoko a steely glare. "You're a hard man to find, Accelerator."

Though now that he was this close, Shinichiro noticed a few things about the boy in front of him. For one his skin was a healthy flush, far from the pale tone of an albino. And come to think of it, his eyes were blue, not red. Shinichiro faltered. Had he got the wrong person?
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side) - Page 2 Empty Re: Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side)

Post  Damion Koyoko Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 am

"You know for someone with a fearsome reputation, you don't look so tough." The unusual man tipped his cap as he spoke, glaring down at him. "You're a hard man to find, Accelerator."

Koyoko hesitated to speak, caught off guard for being mistaken for Academy City's most dangerous yet powerful esper. He stared up at the man, squinting his eyes at him slightly, taking him for some sort of idiot. For both, one mistaking him as Accelerator, just because, from what he can guess, his hair color. Two, for wanting to pick a fight with him in the first place. Does he not know how many have actually died trying to take on Accelerator? Even the news can't possibly cover them all or even find evidence that he did it in some cases, but Koyoko knew too well that challenging him was asking for a slow way to hell.

Koyoko was about to speak, but he noticed people were watching and irritation grew inside.

"Oi! Mind your own business!" He yelled at them, and they hesitantly proceeded with their daily activities, giving some side glances as they walked off. "Are you a moron? I'm not Accelerator, nor do I want to ever meet him again." When he says 'meet', he really means witnessing 'challengers' step up toward him for his title. He can hardly stop himself from shivering when he remembers the first minute Accelerator was having his enjoyment on them. "Secondly, you're better off slitting your own throat then to go up to him and talk to him intimidatingly. He's a walking esper slaughterhouse." Koyoko can tell from his words and the way he was acting seconds earlier that he's one of the foolish people who trying to fight him, assuming he's after the title.

"Now If you're done wasting my time, old man, I got things to take care of." His day has been rather unfortunate, mainly due to his own half-assed actions he barely thought through. He's not wasting anymore time on anyone if he can help it. Hopefully after he'd warned him he'd step off and do something that won't get him brutally splattered against alley walls.

Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Shinichiro pursed his lips thoughtfully for a moment as he was corrected. He hurried after Koyoko.

"Hey, wait a second." He kept pace with the silver haired lad. "I think we got off on the wrong foot." He tried to explain himself, circling around Koyoko to stand in his path with his hand outstretched. "I'm Yanda. Shinichiro Yanda." He offered a sincere greeting. "And by the sound of it you may be able to help me find who I'm looking for."

Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 am

"Huh?" Koyoko was caught off guard yet again, since a complete stranger, , one who he'd believed was some moronic power hungry foreigner, asking a rather big request. Whether it was an exaggeration or not, anything that involves Accelerator could ultimately lead to his own death. Who the hell is this guy anyway? Does he really have what it takes to beat Accelerator? Although he was lacking memory on who were the other level 5's, but his name didn't sound familiar at all, so he couldn't be one of them.

"Why would I do something so ridiculous? Especially when I have nothing to gain and that I'm also possibly risking my life for a complete stranger?" He questioned. Although he may not be put in direct danger, he wanted something out of this request. Koyoko is running short even with his job, and hasn't taken a break for a while now. If he can get something worth while out of this, then he can probably be convinced.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:41 am

"Who's asking you to risk your life?" Shinichiro still held his hand out. "All I need is to know how to find him. Surely you can spare that much to help a tourist?" He looked away with a whistle as though to draw Koyoko's attention to something.

In Shinichiro's hand was a folded 5000 yen note. He had subtly tucked it between his fingers with a little sleight of hand. He coughed into his free hand as he waited for the boy to respond.
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:18 am

...Does this guy really think 500 yen is a lot here? Koyoko blinked at him a couple times, not sure whether to take him serious or not anymore. The fact that he doesn't really know how valuable Japanese currency was, didn't spark any confidence from Koyoko that this guy is going to last long against the most brutal esper in the world. He sighed lightly, taking the note lazily and opens up his phone. "Give me a moment."

As Koyoko recalled, most of the fights Accelerator has been in according to the news often mentioned a name of a convenience store nearby. No doubt Accelerator goes there daily if not weekly to buy something he uses often. Soft drinks, chips, jerky...He can picture him going there for one of those every now and then. After going through some articles online after roughly five minutes he'd nail down the location and the name of the convenience store Accelerator was probably going so often.

"Try here. The maniac you're looking for often gets ambushed around this area, so it's likely he probably goes to this store a lot at night. I don't know exactly how often. Try staking it out for a week, I don't really care. After giving a good long look of the location and name of the place, he stuffs the phone in his pockets and waits for a response from him. He better not ask more from him, since that's practically all he can come up with from the top of his head.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:40 pm

(I'm such an idiot!!)

Thanks to what happened, she almost completely forgot she had groceries to do... She mentally cursed her forgetfulness, but then again, it was a familial thing. When she finally arrived at the store, she found two persons standing in front of the store talking to each other.

"Um... Excuse me, but I'd like to get in..."
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 pm

"Try here. The maniac you're looking for often gets ambushed around this area, so it's likely he probably goes to this store a lot at night. I don't know exactly how often. Try staking it out for a week, I don't really care."

"Thanks, I appreciate it!" Shinichiro declared, apparently unfazed by Koyoko's brusque attitude. Inwardly he began to wonder what it was about Academy City that made everyone so aggressive. The thought caused a pang of homesickness in his heart. How he longed to be back in Rio where people had a much sunnier disposition. "In that case I should get going. I don't want to miss my chance to meet a celebrity after all!" He laughed. But as he moved to leave he found his path blocked by Natsume.

"Um... Excuse me, but I'd like to get in..."

Or rather, he was blocking her path. He stepped to the side only for her to follow and they continued their awkward dance for a moment until a flash of recognition alighted in his eyes.

"Hey! You're one of the chicas from earlier..."
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 am

Two people stood in front of an AI automated Vending Machine that served anything from cold drinks, ice cream and parfait. It's been a long day of exploring the shopping district and both people seemed obviously fatigued both physically and mentally. If someone asked them they would have simultaneously answered they were more mentally tired of trying to figure out the public transport systems, seven different forms of Academy City's exclusive electronic transactions and how to navigate around the busy shopping districts through the marvels of the advanced technology built into smartphones. Rather than trying to figure it out, the taller of the two gave up half way and resorted to using the most basic methods, that took alot longer than trying to adjust to their technological advanced surroundings.

If only... if only they could find a shop that accepts cash instead of Eftpos...

Here they stood, in front of a convenience store staring at the vending machine while they tried to figure out which of the seven transaction methods this machine accepted and how to go about making their order.

"Try pushing the button at the top!" exclaimed the younger girl. Her manner of dress stood out among the crowd as she wore a habit, an outfit you'd expected to see on a nun in a church. Her clothes looked a bit like a long dress that reached her ankles, and she wore a one-piece hood over her head that was a bit different from a hat. However, while normal nun's habits were jet black, hers was pure white. Was it made of silk? Also, at all the important points of the outfit, embroideries made of golden thread were sown in. Anyone who saw her reminded them of a nouveau riche teacup. She was Index Librorum Prohibitorum, the one said to holds within herself 103,000 magical texts known as grimoires.

The girl she addressed was a woman with black hair in a ponytail long enough to reach her waist. She wore an active outfit made up of a T-shirt with the side tied off so that her midriff was exposed and a pair of jeans with one leg cut off at the thigh and if that wasn't what stood out from the rest of the crowd, she wore a ridiculously long Japanese sword that hung loosely against her side unique to the one who went by the name Kanzaki Kaori or in the Magical world Salvare000.

Even without her advice the taller girl was already trying out all kinds of combination by pressing on various buttons that produced sound effects but ultimately the machine failed to give an explanation nor an adequate reaction. Unlike the primitive design of vending machines she was used to outside Academy City, this machine neither had holes to insert coins or bills which naturally meant that it had a different form of electronic transaction but the question was which one...?

“Why does Academy City have these annoyingly complicated devices?!” said Kanzaki Kaori with a displeased look as she tried all combination for the second time. Kanzaki was irritated, the whole day felt like she spent it by being ridiculed by various machines that tested Kanzaki's aptitude for adjusting to advanced technology. This was the last straw... "Curse you, you vanguard of scientific culture!!” her hands grabbed the long katana as she determined herself to cut down the honorless cretin before her.

Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side) - Page 2 Kanzakindex_zps550e6ca6

"If it's come to this then you leave me no choice..."

It wasn't a huge surprise why not many Magicians can successfully infiltrate and adapt to the life of being a spy here in Academy City with so much different technology to get used to.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:56 am

"Thanks, I appreciate it! In that case I should get going. I don't want to miss my chance to meet a celebrity after all!" The man laughed as he turned to leave. Koyoko sighed slightly as he stuffed the yen into his jacket pocket, and began walking the other direction when he heard a somewhat familiar voice he heard earlier today.

"Um...Excuse me, but I'd like to get in..." The brunette girl he was chasing earlier was standing several feet away in front of the foreigner. His eyes widened slightly and turned his head away, going into thought of what he should do, feeling a slight rush of anxiety. Koyoko wasn't sure if she saw him and had a perfect description of him, but then again she hasn't said anything yet although she can get a good view of him. He wondered if he should do a forward approach and ask for answers for the event that happened earlier, causing the chase. However, doing that may result in her calling judgment and ruining the entire day all together. Besides, what if they were just level 4 espers that just acted on self defense. He could see that happen. He diminishes the idea and walks several feet down the sidewalk until he stopped himself by a small crowd of people who stopped themselves and were watching a girl and a mature looking woman having a war with a vending machine.

"Try pushing the button at the top!" The one in the white and gold nun outfit, looking like it's been paper clipped together for some reason. She yelled with a rather annoying and immature voice like an 9 year old would have when they bugged their parents for toys or candy. Koyoko felt an awkward sweat drop fall from the side of his face as he watched the matured looking woman, with a tied t-shirt and torn jeans press random combinations, trying to crack at the device for a drink or parfait. The first thing that comes to mind was the word 'foreign' and Koyoko felt the urge to just start laughing, since this scene just looked absolutely foolish.

“Why does Academy City have these annoyingly complicated devices?!" Koyoko then let out a slight gasp as he noticed her grab the sheathe of a katana blade, as her face contorted to agitation and almost to the point where he seriously thought she was going to kill one of the citizens around her. "Curse you, you vanguard of scientific culture!!”

She's not seriously going to...Oh hell... Koyoko immediately started walking toward the woman. She's going to cause a big mess in front of a bunch of people with an act of idiocy. True, she's probably foreign and has no idea how Academy's city version of technology works, but seriously? She's going to slice it to pieces for a drink or parfait? How the hell did she get away having that sword out in the open anyway? Sheathe or not, he questioned the City's security and law enforcement.

As Koyoko pushed passed the small crowd of people staring at the two, while giving some concerned eyes toward him thinking he was crazy to approach the lady with the sword, he began speaking to dissolve the situation without making a big annoying fuss out of it. Besides, if judgement is brought in from nearby, they might have orders to take him to the nearest office if they find him, and he rather just go home and nap for the day. On another note, he felt as if he had some sort of obligation to deal with such foolish people when everyone just stares and fades into the background instead.

"Oi, Lady. Wanna take a good look around before you do something stupid?" He approached, a good seven feet away from her, though wasn't sure if he was out of blade range.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:27 pm

"Hey! You're one of the chicas from earlier!"

"Chicas? Ah..."  Finally recognising the man from earlier from his odd way of calling her, she politely bowed. Though thinking about it, she didn't even know his name. "Hello, mister."

The other boy in front of the store looked like the boy she had vaguely seen arrested by Judgement. Did that mean they were really being followed, or was she just being paranoid again?

But just doing her groceries instead of asking him seemed to be the wiser option. It's not like she could actually come up to him and ask him whether he was following her or not, she didn't even know if they were being followed for sure and it felt like a pretty rude thing to do.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 pm

"Mister?" Shinichiro chuckled modestly. "You're making me feel old before my time." He looked again at the note in his hands and committed it to memory before stuffing it into his pocket.

"I'd love to stay and talk, but I'm afraid I'm in a rush." He moved to slip past Natsume and the two began their awkward shuffle once more as the swarthy boy edged past the girl. "Maybe once I'm done I'll see you again." He turned, bidding Natsume goodbye with a friendly wave as he strode off to find his destination.

Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

She slowly waved goodbye to the man who was in a hurry with an awkward laugh and entered the store, but the commotion next to the store caught her attention and she turned around while still in the way of the store's automatic doors to see two girls in front of a vending machine.

The foreign-looking girl had silver hair and a white nun outfit with golden embroidery on the edges. One particular detail that caught Natsume's attention was the amount of safety pins holding together the robe. Why was she walking around with so many safety pins on her robe if it couldn't hold together by itself, it couldn't be the only piece of clothing she owned, right?

Though the clothing of the Asian looking woman next to her didn't look less out-of-place, with the tied up t-shirt showing her midriff and accentuating her chest, and her jean that had the left side cut off, exposing her leg up to her thigh.

The way the woman looked made Natsume feel slightly uncomfortable, but the 2-meters long katana attached to her belt was what stood out the most in her attire. How did she manage to bring such a huge katana out in public, with Academy City's usual tight security?

"...Ow!" Because she hadn't moved an inch out of the entrance while she was lost in her thoughts, the automatic doors of the store closed on her, squeezing her and forcing her out of the store. But she didn't re-enter the store right away as she had the whole day to do her groceries and was rather curious about those two, so instead she just got closer to the vending machine.

At first, Natsume thought both of them were simply having trouble adapting to the modern technology of Academy City, but what she didn't know was how bad the lack of knowledge those two had when it came to technology in general was. Nor how bad the temperament of the woman was...

"Curse you, you vanguard of scientific culture!!" The odd choice of words caught Natsume's attention, but she didn't have time to think about it with how quickly the woman grabbed the sheath of her katana and was ready to slash the vending machine.

People who were near her quickly moved away in fear of getting hurt by the katana's blade, but the boy from earlier called out to the woman while keeping his safe distance from her and the katana. Probably because of her kind and helping nature Natsume felt like she should do the same and cautiously approached Kanzaki while slightly pushing Koyoko out of the way.

"Umm... It'd be very problematic on a lot of various levels if you damaged that vending machine, so... Do you perhaps want some help or explanations?"
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Fri May 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Before they realized it, they were surrounded by many bystanders curious of what was going on. Was she going to slash open a vending machine? The question startled some while others watched in anticipation, after all how frequently do you catch someone with a giant katana ready to assault a vending machine? It was a simple machine that even a small child could operate with ease, all it took them was to punch in the product number into their phone and send a text to proceed with the transaction which would deduct the amount from phone credit linked to the owner of the phone. Yet the seemingly common sense was so bizzare and alien to the two foreigners who never once used vending machines before, not as advanced as the machine that stood before them anyway as Kanzaki would've admitted she knew perfectly well on how to operate a vending machine that accepted coins.

The tall girl with the katana stopped her arms before they were set into motion, techniques by now became second nature to her, before it cleaved the vending machine into 7 cuts in a matter of instant. To her right there was a guy who came to stop her from sending the vending machine to the scrap yard while to her left she caught a glimpse of a girl who offered assistance. In any case there was nothing to benefit by holding onto her katana, Kanzaki Kaori set it aside and sighed, she was earnestly thinking about destroying the vanguard of scientific culture right until then, though she would never admit it.

"It looks like we've drawn unnecessary attention. Neither myself and my companion here aren't familiar with Academy City  nor it's technology so if you can explain how this machine accepts transactions I would be very grateful."

Unlike the initial impression of a brutish barbarian she was polite and very formal albeit it all sounded a bit...hmm for the lack of a better word, old fashioned?

Her companion on the other hand, the small sister dressed in a white nun habit, was less composed. She had an honest face and it wasn't difficult to figure out what she was thinking and the level of fatigue showed on her facial expression followed by a growl that came from her tummy was a easy giveaway. Maybe she was a sheltered sister who was used to walking into the dining halls expecting food to be ready for her at her beck and call. Hunger and frustration was starting to build up in this one, almost like watching a unstable volcano ready to erupt. She was holding it back of course, but never the less hungry and thirsty with no way of acquiring nutrition.

She smiled and acted politely like a proper sister on the outside for now... but on the inside she spoke the following words to the cursed vending machine.

Executing God's Will (Arc 3 Magic Side) - Page 2 Hungindex_zpsf752b5a5

"This is an expression of the anger swirling around inside me... The anger in my heart wants to leap from my chest, but energy is needed for it to do so. The exchange of energy means that anger directed towards others comes back to you. Basically, what I’m trying to say is that getting too angry makes you even hungrier!"
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

It wasn't common to see people having difficulties with vending machines in Academy City, nor to see people talk in quite an old-fashioned way either, but everyone had to start somewhere, right? ...It just seemed that the woman had a very bad temper when it came to vending machines if she was ready to slash it after a few attempts.

"Not knowing how something works happens sometimes."

She stepped in front of the vending machine and pulled out her phone after looking at what she could buy, typing on it while she explained.

"You have to use a phone to send the number of the product you want by text. These machines take money from the phone's credit instead of coins or cards."

Click. Sent. After receiving its transaction, the machine silently dropped a cereal bar quite bland and simple compared to others products, as she wasn't particularly willing to buy the most fancy-looking, expensive item in the vending machine for a demonstration.

Natsume leaned over to pick it up, and offered it to the silver-haired nun who, by the look on her face and the sounds her stomach was making, seemed to be pretty hungry.

"Here. It's not much, but hopefully that'll help."
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Sun May 11, 2014 11:29 pm

"You have my thanks."

Kanzaki Kaori slightly bowed as she thanked the girl.

"Uwaaaaaaaa!" The white nun seemed genuinely impressed with how the machine operated. Compared to Kanzaki, it was apparent that Index never saw a vending machine in action before. “How…how did it become like this?” She didn't bother listening to the explanation the kind stranger was offering and instead looked on as the machine spat out a cereal bar.

How? What kind of magic was this? Did science develop machines that allowed food material to travel across time and space to end up in various locations where this dispensing machines were setup? Instinctively she raked her brain through the 10300 grimoires stored inside her memories but came up with no such spells that could replicate such a complicated process. As the stranger punched in some numbers onto the small device she held in her hand, the machine came to life as if responding to command mantras of a high level sumerian magic. She deduced that it could perhaps be a science's equivalent of a magical wormhole, the device in the stranger's hand acted as a catalyst that sent instructions to the chefs that lived on the other side of the world packing the cereal bar into its wrappers and upon receiving the orders, sent the bars into the void where it would be swallowed up by space and time to travel to this machine.

Marvels of such wonderful technology, Academy City was indeed an amazing place!

“Amazing, this is amazing! Do it again! Do it again!”

For some reason, Index was so abnormally excited that she forgot that she was hungry, as she stared at the vending machine and back at the stranger like a girl watching a mysterious magician.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu May 15, 2014 8:05 pm

"Do you need help with anything else?" Natsume's attention turned towards the silver-haired girl after asking Kanzaki.

The girl looked genuinely impressed with the vending machine, perhaps she was from a country that didn't have any? It didn't seem like she had ever seen vending machines, let alone Academy City's. But she was so excited to see the vending machine in operation again that Natsume didn't have the heart to turn her down.

After repeating the process she picked up the second cereal bar, and talked to the silver-haired nun while dropping it in her hands on top of the first one.

"Have you ever used a vending machine before?"
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Mon May 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Yet again the vending machine spat out a cereal bar surprising the white nun with it's automated performance and Kanzaki tried to memorize the procedures to try it on her phone. As an operative of Necessarius she did carry a mobile phone on her at all times, but the currency was set to the English Pound which caused a few mishaps before she finally got the machine to bend to her will. If Tsuchimikado was here, he wouldn't have passed this golden opportunity to throw some petty insults directed at her and she would have brutally beaten him but alas the spy was nowhere to be seen and the stranger before her was kind enough not to laugh.

"No it looks like an easy machine to operate. Thank you."

A genuine smile reflected on the once stern face ready to cut down a vending machine. As long as Index was happy she felt that she too can feel at ease. She eased away her fingertips from Shichiten Shichitou’s hilt.

Index's hunger on the other hand was quite easily represented by how fast she gobbled up the cereal bars as if she was drinking water. Going by her pace it wouldn't have surprised anyone if the tiny nun could eat everything inside the vending machine and still be hungry. The cereal bars was definitely not enough to sate her hunger but at the very least her stomach stopped making decisions for her.

"Thanks!" she exclaimed after finishing the bar.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Tue May 20, 2014 4:13 am

Koyoko watched idly as the actions between the girls transpired. What bother him the most out of it was that girl with the strange nun outfit. Compared to normal ones he pictured in his head, hers was rather irregular. Was there even a church in Academy City? He wouldn't be too surprised if there was one, but he never took the time to actually look for it. Plus, he hasn't actually seen a real nun before. Were they all supposed to act so childishly. This one was a total glutton on top of that, seeing her chew down on it ferociously, repulsively forgetting to chew with her mouth closed. Sparing the idea of pointing it out, since it might make her become defensive, he concluded that she was not a nun after all. Her outfit was ridiculous, and in fact her companion was only a little less so.

"...So what's with the ridiculous outfit? Are you two into some weird cosplay or something?" Getting to0 curious about the two, he decided to ask the two a straight forward question, feeling a bit nervous about it as well. Were they just a pair of weirdos? Seriously, they weren't carrying around a real sword, right? And that outfit was too abnormal for her to be an actual nun. At least, that what he thought with his own logical thinking. "You two stick out like a soar thumb, especially the kid." He pointed to Index.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Thu May 22, 2014 12:49 am

It was still light when Kamijou Touko emerged from the classroom. She stretched her arms up over her head. Her back ached from a day of sitting hunched over one textbook after another. She rolled her shoulders and squinted as her eyes gradually adjusted to the brightness of the sun. How many hours had she been cooped up inside now?

Beside Touko a pale boy buried his nose in a small pocket book. She found it hard to believe that someone so studious and quiet would need to take make up classes over Summer. But then again Milo had only recently moved to Academy City, so it was only natural that he'd have to attend a few extra classes to catch up, she supposed. Still, she felt sorry for him. His first few weeks in a new and unfamiliar place and he'd had to spend them cramped inside a hot and unpleasant classroom.

Milo shrank from the sun as he stepped out from under the building's shade, lifting the book over his eyes to shield them from the sun. As an albino he was prone to suffer in the heat and he hurried for the shaded path that led back to the dormitories.

They talked as they made their way home. Mainly about school work, though the conversation eventually turned towards their classmates. Milo admitted to being more than a little intimidated by most of them. Particularly the stern and not-at-all feminine Fukiyose. She was quite different to the girls Milo was used to back home, he explained. He was a quiet boy, Milo. Shy and reserved with a sot spoken manner he seemed to hide in plain sight among their class, almost vanishing into the furniture in a strange way. Even now he barely lifted his eyes from the pages of his book. and he staggered as someone brushed past him.

"Oh, my apologies." He uttered even as the stranger carried on past them. It took him a moment to notice the missing weight around his neck and he stopped suddenly, his hand patting down his chest. "Wha-? Where did it go?" Milo started to search his shirt and the ground around him.

"Huh? What's up? Did you drop something?" Touko asked.

"My necklace! I had it with me when I left the school!" Milo seemed visibly distraught as he turned back to retrace his steps. "Unless..." He recalled the collision with the stranger moments earlier. Had that person taken his beloved necklace? White hot anger blazed in Milo's eyes as he considered it.

"Oh? I guess I must have hit the jackpot." The figure at the far end of the path stopped and lifted something up in his hands. The small silver chain glittered in the sunlight. "This must be pretty valuable for you to get all worked up about it, eh chico?" Shinichiro said mockingly.

"You... GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!" Milo bellowed with such force that it caused Touko to step back in surprise. She'd never even witnessed the boy raise his voice, let alone scream in anger. The albino boy charged into a sprint at the thief.

"Not so fast." Shinichiro wrapped the chain around the body of a small doll and yanked hard on it. Milo's feet swung out from beneath him and his face met the ground with a hollow thud. "There's no doubt about it. You're the one I'm looking for." He glared down at Milo with a stony expression. "Time to meet your maker, Esper."
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon May 26, 2014 2:55 am

"Thank you!"

Perhaps it was because she was the kind to be happy as well when someone else was happy, but her smile hadn't yet left when she received the thanks of the young girl

"You seem to be really hungry, be sure to eat properly." After she said this, she heard the young boy from earlier making a comment about the two of them while rudely pointing. It was true that they stood out quite a lot, but the way he said it seemed to somewhat irritate her, as she slightly frowned.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 am

Suddenly Koyoko's pants felt like they were about to drop down involuntarily as if his pants were a raging discontent perverted pants which was adamant in revealing to the world what color briefs Koyoko was wearing under the pants.

A very very thin film of steel wire floated in the air invisible to the naked eye, it trailed back into Shichiten Shichitou, the two meter long nodachi which was sheathed and hanging loosely in a western gun holster worn around Kanzaki's waist. The whole thing happened in a time frame that one would probably call an instant, just as Koyoko had finished his speech, a thin invisible wire traveled from the crevice between the scabbard and the hilt of the sword and slashed open the belt around his waist in less than a second causing the pants to drop down to knee level as if it was his plans to show it to the world from the start.

It was a very fast cut which left the belt hanging by threads and the smallest movements would have implied enough force to drop the pants that hid the briefs behind the barrier that separated him from a respectable member of society and perverts. Koyoko had to act fast... his social status depended on the speed of his hands to grab what would be lost to him forever.

It was a characteristic spell or rather an ability exclusively used by Magicians of the Amakusa Style Remix Church.

She wasn't happy about performing such deeds nor the fact that she had to abuse the techniques of Amakusa Church for something ridiculous and perverted. It was probably her imagination but she felt a wave of unpleasant feeling riding against the back of her neck as though the whole thing was somehow caught on tape to be used by a certain maid loving siscon magician to blackmail her on another day.

Content with a happy Index who was somewhat full and completely absorbed in technology and food to care about the sudden outburst by Koyoko, Kanzaki nudged Index along as she walked away from the scene where a young man's future depended on his quick reflexes.

"Come Index, we should go back soon so that we don't keep the Archbishop waiting."
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 am

Koyoko, while waiting for a proper answer for their unconventional attire, hitched his breath, feeling a subtle yet swift motion in the air that his sixth sense picked up. It was faster than a bullet, but significant as dust in the wind, startling him in a sense. It also as if something had missed him by mere millimeters, unaware that his belt has taken a devastating turn. Realizing the two started to walk away, dodging his question, he takes a step forward to try to get more information out of them.

"Oi, wa-" Before he can mutter the words to stop them, that last thread of hope snapped, the pressure around his waist drastically decreasing to the point that the his pants slowly yet swiftly, dropped to his calves, causing to freeze up in complete shock, looking down in utter horror.

However, he wasn't the one who should be horrified, the ten or so people that had gathered due to Kanzaki's duel with the vending machine, had to witness the grey colored threads of his boxers. In truth, they were nothing special, but the fact that they were in eye sight was just as frightening as anyone would think. Hearing some yelps and cries of horrified witnesses, mostly girls, Koyoko snapped out of his shock, flushed to his cheeks and quickly pulled his pants off, grabbing his belt and finding an irregularly clean cut had set it loose.

"How the hell did this happen?!" He growled more to himself then blaming it on some prankster in who might've snuck behind him and used a sharp pocket knife. Though, he would've noticed the second the knife touched his clothes. Some of the horrified crowd, four at best, took a good look at the belt and became a bit more understanding and tolerable, but the majority were already muttering discriminating terms to each other, half of which were pulling out phones.

"Hahaha! Kid couldn't keep his pants on! L-look, I know the samurai babe looked hot, b-but hold some constraint, man!" A random punk was laughing his heart out, enjoying it too much to keep his trap shut. Koyoko never felt this humiliated before. He has mad himself look bad in front of people before, just to keep them from attaching to him, but this was over a dozen people at once, not one or two individuals.

Koyoko gritted his teeth, his eyes glowing a brighter yet menacing blue. He began putting air pressure around his waist to act as a make shift belt as he pulled the punk out of the crowed, having him at the collar. The man himself was at least in his mid twenties, slightly dirty. Obviously, he hasn't been taking good care of himself, but has the time to make people feel lowly of themselves. "Shut your mouth!" Ventilating his anger and embarrassment, he gives a nasty gut shot with a slight growl, not damaging any organs luckily, but enough to make the guy collapse on the ground. He breathed heavily, calming himself and looking at the nervous crowd as some took steps back.

"..." Koyoko may or may not have made the situation much worse, the best course of action was to leave, but he might as well check the convenient store for a new belt. He silently looked down, avoiding eye contact from everyone as he simply walks back into the convenient store, after picking up his ruined belt. "...Excuse me..." He muttered softly as he pushed passed the crowd and reentered the store.

The punk soon got up and wiped his mouth of bits of drool that was left from coughing and being all winded. He turned to see Koyoko enter the store, but instead of picking a fight he briefly says 'tch' and turns away, hands in his pockets, trying to act like the mature bigger man.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm

It was the late afternoon. The sun was still up, but in a couple of hours it'll start getting dark. Most of Academy City's students were out of school, what with it being summer vacation, and as a result very few people were walking around in their uniforms. The few that were still wearing their uniforms, were students that had, through much hard work and effort, earned extra lessons over the break. Two such students were walking down the street. One was a girl with spiky black hair, and the other was an albino boy. Following the two of them, was an intruder who was wearing a cheap t-shirt, having thrown out his old one. His name was Jack Nightingale.

He was following them from a distance, making use of both rune magic and classic tailing techniques to avoid being noticed by his target, Milo Lorelei. He'd been the following the two since they left the classroom. He'd gone through a lot of trouble tracking him down in the first place, and he was not going to get found out here. Milo and the girl he was walking with were talking about several boring subjects, such as schoolwork and their classmates. He had to stifle a yawn. That boredom quickly ended, however, with an unexpected development.

A tall young man, who was, like himself, an obvious foreigner, brushed against Milo as he walked past. Though it seemed that that was all that had happened, Jack's trained eyes managed to catch something else. The foreign boy had stolen Milo's necklace. A few steps later, the albino noticed, and panicked for a moment before remembering the man who had just brushed against him, and glanced back at him. He was holding the necklace out in front of him.

"Oh? I guess I must have hit the jackpot." said the foreigner. "This must be pretty valuable for you to get all worked up about it, eh chico?" His voice had a mocking, provocative, quality. "You... GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!" yelled Milo. That was the first obvious emotion aside from shyness he'd seen from the albino. Milo proceeded to rush at the boy, only for him to pull out a doll and use a chain to yank at its legs. Milo proceeded to fall flat on his face, and the boy adopted a stony countenance. "There's no doubt about it. You're the one I'm looking for. Time to meet your maker, Esper." In his surprise at the sudden turn of events, Jack let his voice slip. "Another magician...!" For a moment he wanted to bang his face against a wall for making such a stupid mistake, but then he remembered the rune he was holding. With that, they shouldn't notice him unless he screams, or does something else that is equally difficult to ignore. "Phew, that was a close one." he thought, his expression relaxing.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t320-magician-jack-nightinga

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 am

"Thanks..." Koyoko sighed gruffly, as he put on a newly purchased belt. The store didn't actually have any belts, even though it's called a 'convenience store'. Apparently, not as meaningful as it was. The person working there apparently had a spare and sold it off to him out of generosity, after Koyoko desperately tried to explain what actually happened since the man himself was a witness. He ultimately was confused, but decided to take his word for it. He felt just as flustered explaining the story to a complete stranger, as he was when he entered the store with a dark aura of danger surrounding him. By the time he had finished though, he managed to calm down and become a bit more of his normal self.

However as he turned to leave, he noticed the girl from before was still here. The one he had been following earlier appeared to be looking over the food items. Most of it was just frozen meals, snack foods and pre-packed bentos. The food wasn't that great but it was cheap and quick for those in dire need of nutrients. Although, what was bothering him was the fact he was still curious of what happened earlier with the aftermath of the brawl. She didn't look like someone who'd pick a fight. In fact, the interactions she made with the strange nun seemed rather polite and kind. But the question remains, what happened? The only thing holding him back from approaching her was the sudden event that happened five minutes ago. The girl might scream at him and call judgement if he approached from one of two ways. One: She recognizes him from earlier as a stalker. Two: She thinks he's some perverted flasher who drops his pants in the middle of crowds. That's what a good portion of the witnesses thought, even though he wanted to argue.

"Hey, you.." He soon found himself approaching her anyway, the canned coffee and frozen food container clanging against each other softly as he walked. He tried to look more approachable so he doesn't scare her off or get beaten if she has superhuman strength of sorts. "...Mind if I talk to you for a moment?" Already sensing the approach being awkward, he puts on a calm expression and a relaxed posture, hoping to at least get some questions answered. He took a second to form the question in his head before speaking. "...Care to explain what happened between you, your friend and over a dozen skillout goons earlier today?" He was hoping he didn't have the wrong person on the inside, or this would make another awkward moment on his list. He was also worried she would recognize him and call Judgement for his behavior...and perhaps what happened five minutes ago.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next