Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

+17
Murakami Takashi
Kumokawa Maria
Iwasaki Kazuko
Kinuhata Saiai
Tougane Masaru
Hujisaka Natsumi
Vita Vesta Caesar
Cornelius Carolus
Yanagi Miiru
New Old Kuroko
Yanagi Mila
Jack Nightingale
Kobayashi Iori
[Old] Index
Sogiita Gunha
Kira Kohaku
Damion Koyoko
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 am

Hey Gaji I posted something so you can get started more easily.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Isamu Gaji has been removed from the role of Cleric due to his inactivity. Normally, a three day buffer time would be allotted, but since he has not so much as logged into the forum in almost a month, he will be removed immediately.

As of now, we have had more people leave this thread then we've had join it. The majority of the roles in the Hero's Party are empty as well. If we continue like this, the thread will be driven further and further into a corner. So, since we are at a place where it is still easy to insert new characters, the thread will be closed until a stable cast can be found. Until we have people in the roles of Knight, Cleric, and Thief who I can be reasonably sure will not go inactive shortly after joining, the thread will be on hiatus.

So, with that in mind, if you are a member of this forum and looking for a place to post, look no further! Join the Hero's Party on their quest to Slay the Demon King today, and save the thread world!
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:29 pm

On account of insufficient activity, Iwasaki Kazuko and Omamori Cartin have been removed from their roles. I'm sorry for not sending out a warning in advance, but I have been waiting three weeks for a reply to my PMs, which says poor things about your reliability, so I'm afraid you do not qualify as 'stable cast members', which we need to get this thread going again.

EDIT: I have received confirmation that the lack of response from Kazuko was due to a miscommunication rather than inactivity, so the removal of her role has been rescinded.

Last edited by Vita Vesta Caesar on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing)
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Martha the Legendary Sword has returned from her sudden slumber. If you need help with any other role to get this RPG up and running let me know.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Koyoko the misfortunate, unmotivated hero is not so willing to return to his adventures. I can possibly use a 2nd character to fill up slots, but that will need approval from others. And don't worry about rebooting the thread~. I'm working on the approval now. *he is seen trying to hand draw the Nyatsumi seal of approval...don't bet on it*

Who else wants to continue the adventure?
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Just like Koyoko I could use Alexander as Knight whos a terrible knight and is better at healing... So the healer being in the tanking role.. RPG life.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:54 am

Since the RPG began it has been roughly two hundred and forty five days, or eight months, and it has been roughly ninety five days or three months since the last post. We have had more people leave this thread than join it, and the chances of this thread being revived and ending before the next anniversary, which is in four months, is nil to say the least. And a thread to celebrate a forum's anniversary really shouldn't last until the next one.

Over the past few months I have made efforts to attempt to revive Demon King, since I could still see some hope for it. But after reviewing the aforementioned facts, looking at the time and effort I can expect to put in to revive the thread and keep it afloat, and the likely returns in terms of an managing an enjoyable thread, I have decided that continuing with the revival project is more effort than I wish to expend.

The thought of giving up has actually been lingering for a while, but every time it came up, I'd see someone looking forward to posting in it, and decided to continue. However, I no longer believe that the worth of that enjoyment will exceed that of the time energy I will have to invest. This was not a decision made on the spot, but something done after quite a bit of hesitation. However, it is the final say.

I apologize to everyone who has assisted with the revival and who looked forward to Slaying the Demon King, but the journey of the Hero's Party ends here. It was fun while it lasted, guys.

DEAD END
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4