Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe
  • OOC

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Saito Hirashi Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Atsa Tsinaajinii Yesterday at 8:12 am

» [SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe
by Damion Koyoko Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 am

» [Magician] Dagain Askelin
by Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:50 am

» [SS] Friendship Is Fate's Craft
by Kira Kohaku Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:46 am

» [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls
by Kinoshita Nori Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:26 am

» A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 4- Sign ups
by Aleister Crowley Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:53 am

» [SS] Curfew Carnival
by Kinoshita Nori Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 am

» [SNPC/OTHER] Tanimoto Hana
by Aleister Crowley Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 am

» [SNPC/OTHER] Alice Jacobs
by Aleister Crowley Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 am

[SS] Arduous Tasks

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[SS] Arduous Tasks - Page 4 Empty Re: [SS] Arduous Tasks

Post  Guy Li on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 am

"Well, that hardly seems like enough time." He commented (more as an aside to himself than to Kuroko, as he was well aware that she had little patience to spare him and even less mercy). "Anyone can see that I'm not the one to blame here." He looked to the girl in his arms for some kind of support. "Look, I'm helping! Aren't I?" He didn't bother pleading the same with Natsumi, considering her usual disposition. If he'd had a hand free he might have even moved to stop her from talking.

"Honestly, what have I done to earn this low opinion of yours?" Hadn't he, in the past, displayed only the most chivalrous behaviour? The cast on his arm was testament to his selfless and helping nature.

He forgot the instance where she had caught him attempting to orchestrate a test for the new 'hydrodynamic school swimsuit'. (It had been a micro-bikini.)

Or the time he had acted as the 'drama coach' for the school's production of Romeo and Juliet. (With him filling in as Romeo, of course.)

Even the incident involving the art teacher and a heated debate about the depiction of the human form in renaissance art (In which he had nearly convinced said teacher to strip to prove her point.)

And that was without mentioning the numerous occasions where her official business as a Judgement officer had resulted in their paths crossing, usually while he was in the company of some woman or another.

He could not think for a second where the twin-tailed girl could have gotten her impression of him.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum