Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC

+3
Damion Koyoko
Saito Hirashi
Kirishima Haruna
7 posters

Go down

[SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC Empty [SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:20 am

Academy City is home to many factions, from the dark side at the very depths to the light of Anti-Skill at the very surface. But outside elements are present as well. One among those outside elements is Tsuchimikado Motoharu, a double/triple/etc. agent for the Necessarius, one of the great powers of the magic side outside the city. And just the previous night, they received a coded missive from him, which after being passed through over a dozen ciphers and nearly a hundred languages by Necessarius' most skilled decoders was revealed to be an SOS, disclosing that a certain organization in the science side was up to no good and that he was no longer capable of dealing with them. No means of communication magical or mundane have been able to contact him since. There was no choice to send out a small team of agents into the city to track down Tsuchimikado and discover who had done him in.

As they follow his path from the previous night, what they encounter is no less than a trail of destruction. From seedy underground bars and still-aggravated shop owners to hidden pitfall traps, the chaos they find along the way is indescribable. Someone or something had clearly gone on a rampage. As they trace the incidents back to their originator, they inevitably come into contact with the residents of the city itself, who join their crusade to find the culprits either out of a sense of justice or desire for revenge for the misfortune they had suffered in the aftermath. But at the end of the road,what they find is not the answer to their questions but rather something that they absolutely must not have seen, and in order to return to their daily lives, they no longer have no choice but to follow the incident to its very depths... This street-level adventure promises both comedy and horrific gang violence to all participants, as magic and science cross at last!

WORLD OF SCIENCE
[Kamijou Touko]
[Naririki Unimato]
[Fukumoto Yukihime]
[Damion Koyoko]
[Kirishima Haruna]

WORLD OF MAGIC
[Index Librorum Prohibitorum]
[Vita Vesta Caesar]

Right then, please RSVP with a final confirmation of your desire to join and what character you are joining with! Additionally, if you have any suggestions or special requests for your character's entrance or involvement in the events of the thread, share those as well! Unless you'd prefer to keep it private, in which case shoot me a PM.

Last edited by Vita Vesta Caesar on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

[SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC Empty Re: [SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC

Post  Kirishima Haruna Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:50 pm

Yee~s, present and ready to roll.

I don't have any real aspirations other than get Haruna involved into something and at the same time familiarize myself with the playing style in the game. I'm open for any ideas if you come up with anything interesting ^^

Level 3 Pheromonal Guide

Back to top Go down

[SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC Empty Re: [SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe OOC

Post  Saito Hirashi Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Hiya! Index is ready to enter this thread, no particular requests for entrances here.
(Do I get a pretty Index picture to go on my posts?)
Saito Hirashi
Saito Hirashi
Level 2 Kinetic Flux

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:37 pm

I cant think of any particular entrance...Koyoko does tend to get in trouble though so...SURPRISE ME!
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:56 pm

[Insert pointless confirmation post]
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:30 pm

Okay, so this thread kind of died once, because of Iva becoming too busy to post and Kiri vanishing off somewhere, resulting in things just kind of teetering off as NPCers or replacements were not found/implemented. But I have now extracted a promise from Iva and there are new members to fill the gaps. In other words...

Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe is back! We have a max of about three slots open, and will therefore welcome about three people. If one of y'all is a magician that'd be great, but you're all espers. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Slots are limited and time is short, so fight each other to death for the right to join today!
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukumoto Yukihime Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:25 am

I'm up for the challenge o/
Fukumoto Yukihime
Fukumoto Yukihime
Level 3 Aurora Veil

Back to top Go down

Post  Narikiki Unimato Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:26 am

feel free to throw me into the fray, at your discretion.
Narikiki Unimato
Narikiki Unimato
Level 3 Phase Warp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Unimato, Yukihime, welcome to the thread! I'll be pinging you guys on Discord in a short bit so we can discuss the specific details. Looking forward to threading with you!
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum