Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Saito Hirashi Mon May 06, 2024 12:11 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Project Radio Noise OOC

+10
[OLD] Shirai Kuroko
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Hujisaka Natsumi
Meirin Sakamoto
Kerri McKinley
Fujiwara Sayuri
Accelerator
Haragi Faye
Guy Li
Misaka Mikoto
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Project Radio Noise OOC Empty Project Radio Noise OOC

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi guys,

So Guy and I were thinking of starting Sisters Arc soon. It'd be great to have a Science Arc as part of the main plot, but we're worried that the others won't have much to be involved in if we do Sisters Arc as the main Arc 3. We were thinking we could do Sisters as a Side Story, and have other people do some other plots that could somehow be tied together at the end. That said, the alternate universe we've created is becoming very different already from the original story (tree diagram hasn't been destroyed etc.) so Sisters Arc will most likely be very different too. If any of you guys have suggestions/ ideas on how to make it all work, or if you want to be directly involved in the Sisters Arc somehow, please post here Smile We'll make it work.

Last edited by Misaka Mikoto on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Project Radio Noise OOC Empty Re: Project Radio Noise OOC

Post  Guy Li Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Well obviously I'm down for it as we discussed.

Though I forgot to mention over PM that if we run it as a main arc we'll need to wait until the current one is over and we've still got a long way to go with that before we're ready to move on to the next.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh yeah, sure. I just assumed that I suppose.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

So for those who might have an interest, Misaka and I have been talking and what we've been thinking is that rather than have the entire Sister's plot as part of the science arc we may instead split it in two and have the Railgun side of things (ITEM, Meltdowner, the laboratories etc) handled in its own separate side story. That frees up the main arc to focus on the Index side of things (Accelerator and the sisters) and the Last order plot.

We're also going to be looking for other subplots to flesh out the main science arc when it rolls around, so if you've got an idea for a science based plot or villain then contact either myself or Misaka.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 pm

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t108-ss-project-radio-noise#1153

SS thread has been opened. As Guy said, if anyone has ideas feel free to contact us/ post here. Also, would be great if people wanted to join in SS as NPCs or any other character roles. Please note that the date is over-lapping with Arc 2.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Im willing to join in on this with two characters: My PC and his elder sister (Kaede Faye).

To tie Haragi into this arc, I was thinking along the lines of Kaede working as a Medical Assistant under Yoshikawa Kikyou during the production of the sisters. But thats up to you guys =S

If you have any other suggestions, please speak up =S
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 pm

(Posting from my phone so please forgive the spelling/formatting)

That sounds good to me, Haragi. Will they be working with or against Mikoto and the others or taking an impartial role, I wonder? I look forward to finding out.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Accelerator wrote:(Posting from my phone so please forgive the spelling/formatting)

That sounds good to me, Haragi. Will they be working with or against Mikoto and the others or taking an impartial role, I wonder? I look forward to finding out.

Haragi will most likely be conflicted about which side to take, but he would probably follow his sis's bias.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 pm

sounds good Haragi, feel free to join in whenever. I think we're just going to go with the flow here. For now we're following canon events, but things may diverge.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Guy, please approve: https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t109-snpc-kaede-faye

Ill start posting right after wards
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Chat isn't working for me all of a sudden... :/ Haragi, let me know if you need me to play the newborn clone... I'll post after Accel's post.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 pm

I'll try and get something up soonish. Anyone against everyone's favourite albino psychopath turning up at the lab?
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 pm

definitely not against it XDD
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:20 am

Wow, good post. I'm pretty envious.

I'm afraid mine can't quite match up.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 am

Haha, thanks! ^^ No way, I always enjoy your posts- they're always very consistent! I have my ups and downs =_= I'll try to reply again tonight!
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Man, these sort of scenes are always so heavy to write. It looks like poor 9981's time is up.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:22 pm

*nod nod* I know what you mean! T______T Poor 9981... I was really getting fond of her too...!
I'll post sometime tonight.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am

Joined [SS] Radio Noise.
I figure I'll highlight this here so people know.

Since Sayuri has no voice but still speaks as normal; lip reading is possible to an extent.. depending on if characters are looking the direction or if their skill is good enough to pick it up (most of the time.. only common basic words.. like yes, no, help, why, huh?.. things you can pick up say in raw anime).

Grey text = Sayuri speaking with no voice.. meaning its only noticed if observed.
Olive text = Sayuri's whiteboard which if looked at will convey communication immediately (assuming the character isn't a foreigner and can read it).

==========
Post 2:

Sayuri gets chased by Skill-outs and they claim that her and her friends have caused a ruckus.. when in actual fact it was the mages who were trying to attack her.
The skill-outs being caught in the conflict decided they just wanted to teach these kids some respect by beating them up. None of the injuries sustained by Sayuri were the result of the skill-outs.

The skill-outs in Sayuri's scene are free to be used/written.
The first skill-out is a hotshot and quick to anger, the second is more reasonable and is acting as backup if things are going well.. and will most likely cower away when the going gets tough.

~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 am

Well, made a short post tonight since it's late. Let me know if I'm ever having a bit too much fun writing. Thanks!
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:16 pm

I think we're more or less done with the alley scene now. I'm thinking that Kuroko should warn Meirin not to pursue Accelerator (obviously without success) but other than that I think we should probably move on. What do you guys say?
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:20 am

Sounds good. I guess I'll wait for Meirin before I post next. That alright?
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 am

Making a quick post before Meirin, actually. Just had an idea pop into my head a while ago.
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 pm

RADIO PLAN SUMMARY- UPDATED 25/08/13

Hey guys, this post is a summary of future plot ideas that I have put together from the discussions I’ve had with the rpers involved. Radio SS is turning out to be one of the more complex plots we’ve had so far, so I thought it might be helpful to post this up for everyone so that we can make sure we’re all on the same page and happy with where our story is heading.

I’ve placed spoiler tags just in case there are people who don’t want to be completely spoiled about possible future events. Yes, this is optional viewing (I realise the post is also a very long read), but it’d be great if people could at least look under their appropriate character section(s) and check that you’re completely happy with the ideas there. Reading through other character’s plot ideas might also help in coming up with new ideas for your character, and it will definitely ensure that all our plot threads are nicely tied-in together.

Please make note that these plot ideas are still flexible and not really set in stone at all. This is completely based on what I currently know of your ideas so there are some major gaps. Remember that your character is YOUR character~! While we try to tie in all the ideas together as much as we can so that the plot flows smoothly, I still want to give everyone a chance to play out their own ideas for their own characters. Hopefully, we can make this happen to everyone's satisfaction!

“(?)” have been placed where I’m not entirely certain about the details of the idea.

I’m always open to new suggestions so feel free to pm me about them. If there are any problems with your character plot summary on this post; want to clarify certain ideas; or if you would like to add new ideas to this post (to make others aware of them), please send me a pm. I’d like to keep this post updated as much as possible.

As you may well be aware, Radio SS will later run into main Arc 3. At which point they will merge, I’m not certain yet. For now, I have placed some of the finale ideas here as well, but they may occur in Arc 3 thread instead of in this thread.

The characters listed have been placed in alphabetical order.

I have numbered the points so that they are easier to refer to. It’s not a ranking of importance, but for certain characters, it may be the order of occurrence in timeline.

So without further ado…

GENERAL PLOT IDEA OUTLINE

FROM 22nd- 24th July (24th is when the raids will commence).
Timeline has been calibrated to match Main Arc 2’s timeline.
Note that while I have a pretty clear idea of Mikoto’s timeline during this period, I don’t for many of the other characters (especially down the track). Please let me know if you you want to include your character’s timeline for this time period. We can just go with the flow~! But planning ahead can also be nice/helpful ^^

Spoiler:

Accelerator

Spoiler:

Autumnus Springs

Spoiler:

Duvivier Charlemagne

Spoiler:

Emiya Shirou

Spoiler:

Fujiwara Sayuri

Spoiler:

Guy Li

Spoiler:

Haragi Faye

Spoiler:

Hisakawa Miyako

Spoiler:

Hujisaka Natsumi

Spoiler:

Kaede Faye

Spoiler:

Kamijou Touko

Spoiler:

Kerri McKinley

Spoiler:

Mari Illustrious Makinami

Spoiler:

Meirin Sakamoto

Spoiler:

Misaka 10040

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto

Spoiler:

Nunotaba Shinobu- open NPC

Spoiler:

Shirai Kuroko

Spoiler:

Emiya Shirou
Spoiler:

Shokuhou Misaki
Spoiler:

Uiharu Kazari/ Saten Ruiko (NPC)

Spoiler:

General/ Other Plot Ideas

Spoiler:

Last edited by Misaka Mikoto on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 26 times in total
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Fri May 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Guy gets to have the final showdown with Accel, huh? I wonder how thatll play out :S
Just find it kind of awkward since Guy hasn't much involvement with the Arc yet but w/e works out will be satisfactory I guess.

EDIT: Btw around point 5, I was actually wanting to have Haragi pursue the truth of the Project as well once he finds out the existence of it and Kaede's involvement with it and the Dark Side (Which will severely piss him off). And sometime after the battle between both Misaka and him, he goes to visit his sister (who'll be desperately begging him to find out the truth and somehow find out Misaka hasn't told him everything about the Project). By that time he probably will want to find Misaka. But again theres probably other ways to go about this ;_;

And to consider the fact that Haragi has somewhat unpleasant history with Accelerator back in the institute they both went to and when Haragi was pursuing someone from the Magic side exactly one month before Arc 2 started with the whole idea of how Accelerator doesn't understand the fact that they are both "Prisoners of Academy City". With all this, I think Haragi will be more than simply pissed off to find out Accelerator is the person killing off the sisters.

Last edited by Haragi Faye on Fri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Meirin Sakamoto Fri May 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Hmm. Just read this. I like it.
Although, my goal was for Meirin to be seen more as a separate antagonist - one that isn't definitely bad, but isn't good either - throughout this, while things remain abundantly clear that she isn't the real enemy; she's just someone that you should keep an eye out for, like when Accel is feeling murderous.

Also, she isn't jealous of the Level 6 program; she just doesn't want someone as nuts and powerful as Accelerator to get that strong, because then she stands no chance of actually beating him; in short, her entire reason for interfering is because she doesn't want anybody to be so strong she doesn't stand a chance of defeating them. So she's taking drastic measures to prevent that by killing off Misaka clones. If those measures mean she has to attempt to kill ten thousand Misaka clones, she'd do it to prevent Accelerator from doing it.

In my opinion, while this is horrifically cruel and arguably evil, it IS a choice she would believe to be the right one. She would believe that she isn't killing people; she's destroying tools created to make an already godly-powerful Esper even stronger, thus keeping him Level 5. While her motives are selfish, the intention is in the right place... sort of.
Meirin Sakamoto
Meirin Sakamoto
Level 4 Flash Point

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next