Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

+17
Murakami Takashi
Kumokawa Maria
Iwasaki Kazuko
Kinuhata Saiai
Tougane Masaru
Hujisaka Natsumi
Vita Vesta Caesar
Cornelius Carolus
Yanagi Miiru
New Old Kuroko
Yanagi Mila
Jack Nightingale
Kobayashi Iori
[Old] Index
Sogiita Gunha
Kira Kohaku
Damion Koyoko
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Jack can you write down any limitations the sword has at the moment, so I don't go too overboard with it's abilities. I know you said the more the hero uses the sword, it gets more powerful. But what atm, what can I do? Or leave it up to me and you'll say no whenever its too much?
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 pm

The Secret Heavenly King and the Deliveryman have been accepted. Congratulations.

Think of holy spells like you'd see a priest or paladin use in an MMO. 'Bless' for buffs, 'heal' for healing, banish evil spirits, nerf weaker demons, etc. And eventually, when the Hero levels up/the seal loosens (both will be factors), the Hero'll be able to do things like fire beams from his sword. Well, so long as it fits within that kind of template, you get mostly free reign. I'll let you know if you or Koyoko go for too much too early.

Beam: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 2 FateZero_Ep15_Pic4
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 pm

So moving on guys? Whos next... whats next? Dead end... as I have nothing to post about.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Jack. Where is the helps from nearly two weeks ago.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Okay, regarding the inactive people, something needs to be done about them. As such, I will be starting a Roll Call. Anyone who fails to post in the this OOC and announce their continued activity in this thread will have their roles confiscated, and re-opened for application. If you post in the OOC with a reason for your inactivity, however, then in respect of the fact that you're still actually here on the forum paying attention to this thread, your character will be moved off-screen, but an opportunity for re-introduction at a later date will be arranged.

And Nekouhai, my apologies for the wait. I'm trying to avoid introducing everyone at once, so please at least wait until the next scene.

Speaking of which, Hero's Party, please prepare to skip forward into the next scene.

SEVEN DAYS REMAINING UNTIL THE END OF THE ROLL CALL
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:28 pm

The sword continues onwards.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Demon King Kohaku and her attendant Maria are still in Kohaku's sleeping quarters.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:39 pm

I'm being nagged by Jack Skellington even though I posted a few minutes before him.

Still present as Natsumi and waiting for the helps!
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Present as Iori slacking off in her castle
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 am

Hiromi declares she will be accomplishing her duty to train the Hero~

Level 3 Mass Teleporter

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanagi Miiru Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:09 am

Yanagi Miiru, Cleric, present!!
Yanagi Miiru
Yanagi Miiru
Level 3 Dummy Check

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:33 am

Damion Koyoko the misfortunate hero repor-...WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BODY?!
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake)

Post  Murakami Takashi Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:18 am

Murakami Takashi present.

Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogiita Gunha Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:27 am

Never did introduce Gunha, did I?
Sogiita Gunha
Sogiita Gunha
The 7th Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 am

SIX DAYS REMAINING UNTIL THE END OF THE ROLL CALL
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanagi Mila Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Yanagi Mila, Thief, reporting for duty~
Yanagi Mila
Yanagi Mila
Level 3 Trick Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Tougane Masaru Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Quitting
Tougane Masaru
Tougane Masaru
A Certain Problem Eliminator

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t578-other-tougane-masaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:50 pm

FIVE DAYS REMAINING UNTIL THE END OF THE ROLL CALL

Sorry to hear that, Tougane. I'll go ahead and remove you from the roster, then.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:32 pm

THE ROLL CALL HAS ENDED

Anyone who has failed to show up will now have their roles re-opened for application.

Cornelius Carolus (@Ghidus) and Shirai Kuroko (@Ithaqhua) have failed to confirm their continued activity. As such, the following roles which they formerly held are now open for anyone to apply to.

Heavenly King:
Heavenly King:

Also, for all current participants whose characters are within the vicinity of the inn/town/hot spring that the Demon King and the Hero's Party are currently in, I strongly encourage/order/demand/plead/beg for you to enter the hot springs, ASAP.

Feel free to relax and unwind.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 2 Empty Application!

Post  Iwasaki Kazuko Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:27 am

Character I will be using: Iwasaki Kazuko

Role I wish to play: Heavenly King

Suggested twist for the role: Kazuko used to work with her father in his tavern. However since she's become a Heavenly King, and her father disappeared one day, she runs the tavern single-handedly. How did she get to be a Heavenly King you ask? Well simple really. Apparently, someone decided that their cheese sandwichs were the best in all the land. She made some modifications to the place since then however, such as a secret back door in case of emergencies. She keeps the key hidden underneath a loose floorboard in the back room underneath a shelf, where it's lain nearly forgotten, simply gathering dust. As one would expect, many travelers come through, and plenty of news along with them.

Last edited by Iwasaki Kazuko on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iwasaki Kazuko
Iwasaki Kazuko
Level 2 Overclocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Hiromi do you mind I ask and get your character to put Martha through the water, since she can float. And I damn proper visual description of your characters current look Kohaku so Martha can react properly. But more importantly do you think Martha should know she is the demon king, since she was the original one and would probably notice these things.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Iwazaki Kazuko has been accepted as Cornelius Carolus'replacement for one of the vacant Heavenly King roles. Congratulations!

Also, Hyokas. It'd be convenient if you were to introduce Gunha sometime soon, but if you don't find a good spot, don't worry about it.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Since Alex asked to discuss in the OOC thread, I shall discuss in the OOC thread.

So what I was planning to do was to have the reason Martha is able to read Kohaku's memories be due to a one-way psychic link. This way, Kohaku would pretty much violently react to the fact that someone is IN HER HEAD reading her every memory, causing a heavy outflow of magic power that clashes with the sword leading to both the memories being completely destroyed but would cause a crack in the seal.

In the meantime, Kohaku would end up releasing enough miasma to the point where it would become obvious that she is the Demon King and at the same time, Kohaku would realize that there is something off about Martha.
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:18 pm

You do realize by the logic you're stating of how this link works, that you'll only be making Martha stronger the more the seal breaks. Since giving a former demon King power... is like oil to the flame.

Last edited by Sir Alexander Beathen on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:19 pm

As much as it pains me to say this, due to a handful of issues I have with the thread, I ultimately decided to drop out as Natsumi.

Thanks for giving me a slot anyway, Jack.

If you try to reuse the "forgetful heavenly king" plot point without consulting me, its creator, first; you're dead. Very Happy
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next