Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Intensify OOC Thread (Open)

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[SS] Intensify OOC Thread (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: [SS] Intensify OOC Thread (Open)

Post  Guy Li Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:20 am

Well that's what I get for writing a reply over the course of an hour. Sorry, I'll get to work on fixing it.

EDIT: And done. She gets hit but manages to slink away to lick her wounds. (People in this setting are surprisingly resilient against high voltage shocks it seems. Oh well, better than dodging them I guess.)
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

[SS] Intensify OOC Thread (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: [SS] Intensify OOC Thread (Open)

Post  Yamato Trystan Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 am

guess i'll modify my post to reflect that as well. sec Razz

::edit::
and finished. you're up misaka/touko Very Happy
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:53 am

No worries~ Sorry if my reckless attacking caused your plans to go awry.
But you know... That's what this electromaster does best >:3
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Not at all. I like to think I've gotten pretty good at adapting my plans over the years.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm

I will be going away for about a week for a family trip from this Sunday (again, I won't have internet Razz), so I'm planning to knock Mikoto out for a while... (most likely exhaustion, unless someone can hit her). This is so that you guys can continue without worrying about me catching up too much. Hope that's okay; if there are any problems with my last post, let me know.

As for Karl, maybe he'll sleep to recover? XD I don't know... We'll see.

Guy, for First Class- I was hoping we'd be able to finish the story before I leave for holidays. That'd be nice :3 We can try...?
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 pm

yay christmas vacations~

can finally go back to the States to get some R+R lol
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I'm down for vacation time.

Just don't forget about us while you're having fun with your families. Very Happy
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:20 pm

i'll think about it....when i'm not in a food coma Razz
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Fair play, guys. In that case I guess I'll have a chance to take a break too since it looks like everyone else will be away.

Misaka, I think we can do that. I actually had an idea for a scene or two to end on that will even the score between Mikoto/Guy a little, so it should be a good point to stop.

In the meantime, we've got Naoto to deal with and then hopefully we can get some answers and get into the next act.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Awesome, sounds good!
Ohhh, that sounds cool to me Guy! Let me know of the plan when you can? Thanks Smile
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm

sorry for sounding nitpicky, but could i get some thoughts about the estimated distances of how far everyone is from each other? just wanted to get a clear picture, since my ability is limited by a scale based on a fixed distance radius; i want to fully consider my options before posting something~

from what i understand, after running off into some building or another, touko follows, and gets kicked hard through a door by naoto. naoto assumes that touko is incapacitated for now. then, she comes back out, tells her squad to leave, then squishes trystan and mikoto with her power. she is close enough that she can speak at a normal volume and trystan/mikoto/touko can all still hear her clearly. did i get that all right?
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Well I was picturing Naoto (and by extension, Touko) being a fair way down the alleyway, maybe around 9-10 meters. Close enough that they could hear Naoto with a raised voice.

But yeah, that's pretty much the sequence of events.

I'll wait until you post to do anything more.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:57 pm

and posted.

sorry for the long wait time, work has gotten a bit more hectic now that we're nearing the final work day of the year @.@
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Let me know if that was too much, Trystan. Hopefully I didn't overstep my boundaries by too much. There'll be no serious damage in any case I imagine.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Yikes, I jsut realised I had still left Mikoto on the wall in my last post! D:! I'll fix it up later tonight so that it makes sense with your post Guy! XDD
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Huh. I thought she'd been taken down by Trystan? Or am I misreading again?

(I'm getting old...)
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm kinda confused now :S It makes more sense to me that Naoto's application of pressure should drag Mikoto down from the wall in her weakened state... Which bit from Trystan's post are you referring to?

(I'm getting old too XDD)
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Nope, my fault again. Reading comprehension failing. Time to put me out to pasture I think.

(I seem to have mistaken him noticing her wounded arm for him being right next to her.)

Continue as you were...

Maybe a break will do me good.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 pm

what, are we having a who is older contest? Razz

on that note, no complaints from me about how my character is being attacked.

on the other hand though, the way i imagined it was that mikoto was pinned up on the wall out of reach by her own electrical threads still. if naoto were to be kicking at mikoto while she was still up there, she'd be anti-gravity'ing herself and floating consistently, or like mikoto said, just blatant overpowering the magnetism with her own and bringing her down.

good thing she removed the spike from it first huh? @.@'

so are any edits going to be placed into anyone's posts? and/or who's next? :O
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 am

I'll edit. Give me a sec.

EDIT: Done. She's moved up to meet Mikoto.

EDIT 2: Also, Trystan, it's your turn to post in the main thread too.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 am

It's alright Guy- thanks for editing your post XD Trystan, your comments made me cringe just thinking about that... aaargh DX!

Btw, I assumed that Naoto's confusion meant that we were released from our invisible grips too... hope that's okay, if it's not, let me know and I'll fix it up tomorrow before I leave for my holidays :3

That said, I'll be able to post one last time tomorrow then I'll be gone for a week. Guy, you can finish off First Class however you want- wasn't sure where you wanted to finish it... Or we could continue on a little longer when I come back if you have more ideas. Up to you. Razz

In Intensify, I'll let Naoto knock Mikoto out before she has a chance to shock the bad woman Razz she can stay down while I'm gone if you guys want to continue rping- as I've said before.

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:11 am

Btw, I assumed that Naoto's confusion meant that we were released from our invisible grips too... hope that's okay, if it's not, let me know and I'll fix it up tomorrow before I leave for my holidays :3

Yeah, that's fine. It means we can start wrapping the fight up soon, since she won't last long three on one, or two on one if Mikoto is out for the count.

That said, I'll be able to post one last time tomorrow then I'll be gone for a week. Guy, you can finish off First Class however you want- wasn't sure where you wanted to finish it... Or we could continue on a little longer when I come back if you have more ideas. Up to you.

If you've only got that long it may be best to leave it until after so we can wrap it up properly.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Alright sure. Everyone have a good Christmas then! Very Happy Thanks for the all the rping we've done so far!
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 pm

well shoot, don't make it sound like you're leaving for good D:

be back soon, stay safe, have fun~

::edit::
@guy: yea, i know. just lots of work going on recently. hectic last day today, so i'll get up to speed real soon lol

Last edited by Yamato Trystan on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : regarding posting order in arc thread)
Yamato Trystan
Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

OK. Just thought I'd remind you in case you had forgotten or the forum glitched or something.

See you around, Misaka. Have a great Christmas and I'll look forward to when you get back to continue things.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next