Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

The Absence Thread

+53
Kirishima Haruna
Amano Imoko
Aoki Aiko
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Saito Hirashi
Sir Alexander Beathen
Kira Kohaku
Oda Taichi
Saravati Nair
Kita Tsukiko
Kaneko Mirai
Fudou Natsuki
Albrekka Starbright
Hakusho Tsuru
Fuuka Eto
Erin Lightheart
Tougane Masaru
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Himegami Aisa
Vita Vesta Caesar
Murakami Takashi
Mugino Shizuri
Iwasaki Kazuko
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Mitsui Kohane
Damion Koyoko
Oshiro Masaru
New Old Kuroko
Ishida Gina
Akarui Kuro
Kihara Kisue
Sogiita Gunha
Mitayama Mirai
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Kobayashi Iori
Hujisaka Natsumi
Furuhashi Gou
Tanaka Kazuki
Kerri McKinley
Fuyuki Chisa
Hiroshi Saito
Aleister Crowley
Kyou Rindou
Yamato Trystan
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Fujiwara Sayuri
Mori Kita
[Old] Index
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Guy Li
Misaka Mikoto
Kamijou Touko
57 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Absence Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Absence Thread

Post  Oda Taichi Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:32 am

Right, its come to that time of year where I reach the busiest part. Christmas is coming in 2 months and as much I do like to skip it's going to happen. So its most likely I'm going to be busier than normal so I do hope for some benefit of a doubt in regards to posting time. I will try to keep up, but I make no promises.

This is just an advance warning.

Also, I've already mentioned I got to move soon. So that may happen at any time in the next three months. So I also have to warn about that and the temporary impact it will have on my time here.

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 am

Good news and bad news!~

Good news!: I'm moving right now!

Bad news!: That means no internet until Monday or Tuesday!

So don't expect me to post until i'm free once more. Sorry!
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Bad news.

As you may have seen, I haven't been showing myself much on the forum these days. This is simply because I am too busy to even try. I've got a shit pile of homework and outside activities to handle right now...

Basically this means I won't be showing up for a long while. I can not yet tell to what extent my absence will grow, but I suppose this will be a full one that'll last for a bunch of months.

That's all I can say right now. Apologies.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanksgiving break. Back in a week.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:00 pm

With classes eating up my time, I've been kind of busy, but the upcoming Thanksgiving preparations are only going to keep me busier. Sorry.
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:16 pm

As I am an idiot, the time has come to retroactively avoid responsibility
using the future tense even though it's already past
!

The 17th through the 19th I will be visiting family and arranging travel. After that I'll be free from the 20th to the 21st, but on the 22nd I'll be heading back to my parent's house for Thanksgiving and staying there until the 26th. I'll post if possible, but I cannot guarantee anything until I return Monday the 27th.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:29 am

Current situation is that I'm just dealing with schoolwork and life, especially since I've been staying with a relative. Pretty busy ATM, but I'll try finding some time to get stuff done.
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:18 am

An update as I finally moved into my new place which is great and have internet services running. But also a reminder it is now basically the Christmas holiday season and for all those in retail a very busy time of the year. So I can't promise I will return to normal active status, but I got time tomorrow to work on my posts.

So yay... Still on absence officially until the new year.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 am

With graduation and finals in a week, and the imminent need for a job after said graduation, followed by a two month trip to Costa Rica with no computer and minimal internet, I will unfortunately have to declare hiatus until no sooner than April, and, giving time to settle in to the beginning of my career and the various pressures of actually having to be an adult for the first time in my life, possibly as late as 2019.

That said, I will remain active on the chatbox, so it's not like you'll be rid of me so easily!
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Mugino Shizuri wrote:Bad news.

As you may have seen, I haven't been showing myself much on the forum these days. This is simply because I am too busy to even try. I've got a shit pile of homework and outside activities to handle right now...

Basically this means I won't be showing up for a long while. I can not yet tell to what extent my absence will grow, but I suppose this will be a full one that'll last for a bunch of months.

That's all I can say right now. Apologies.
Since it has been nearly a month since the last one I'll give a short update: I still have neither the time nor the energy to resume proper posting activity. Can't say when it will change, but we'll see.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Some very important IRL stuff has come up. I'm gonna need until the 21st to get it all situated, but by that time I should have it settled. See you guys then and sorry for any delays this may cause...
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:10 am

So, fortunately things have kind of gotten situated and after taking an extra day or two to make sure that things are fully back to what could be considered "normal", I think I'm ready to participate again. Apologies for any annoyances this may have caused. The 21st was a "worst case scenario" estimate and I wanted to make doubly sure things were ok.
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:13 pm

This is a bit more of the troublesome kind, but it can't be avoided. Basically starting tomorrow I'll be having an internship, meaning I will be at an office from 9am to 6pm. My way there and back home takes like 30 minutes. On top of that I'll be having to study for an exam and write plenty of term papers. Therefore, yes, I will be absent until the end of March/beginning of April.

For the first week I will try to see if I can post. If I can't or the delays become heavier than they already are, I will try to find an alternate solution.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Oh look, it's the dude who keeps on filling the absence thread!

So, as you may have seen, I have silenced down heavily. Given what I talked about in my last absence note you should probably know what that means. I failed keeping up my activity and reached my personal limits, as well as I have lost even more motivation to continue right now. Therefore I am simply taking a break, for my own fragile sanity's sake and for all of your sakes as well. My return remains uncertain, since I have concluded that there should in no way be an exact date to give for when the world finally sets me free. Instead all I can give you is the label of indefinite absence, with or without hope.

This results in me shoving the NPCing duties for my characters off onto other people, the same with the game mastering of some threads. Let's not make it too convoluted, though.

For now I would like to trust Jack with my Mugino posts in Masked Man and the continuation of MissFits. Touko's NPCer is still being discussed, but I hope that will be solved. As for Mugino in Lapins, there has been no decision from my side, so I'm leaving that up to the others to decide. Lastly HS: That one will hit the hiatus hell once again...hopefully for the very last time!

That was it.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:23 pm

I am going through a big transitory period right now, between potentially dropping out of college very, very soon & trying to figure out what I wanna do with my life over the course of the next few months. As a result, my posting will be inconsistent over the course of that time. I'll try to let you know when things stabilize, but I will be on and off with posting until then.

Thanks for understanding and really sorry for any problems this may cause for MM & Ballad.
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:16 pm

As a follow-up to my previous post, I will not be able to continue with Ballad or MM. I realized that the time I need to get my shit organized is going to be a little packed, and I don't want that to make threads suffer in quality and pacing. Since those are the only two threads I'm in, I don't how long it'll take for me to come back, if I come back at all. If I do, I'll be sure to let Guy, Natsu, Iva, & Co know. Beyond that, it's been a pleasure and hope to see you lot around.
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 pm

I hate this thread. Very Happy

So as you've likely all noticed, I've been delaying posts for upwards of a month recently. Unfortunately, while I am getting around to getting them out of the way so people can resume their plots, I can't exactly say that the situation has been resolved for now.

Throughout May and June, I'll be having a heavy load of exams due to being a ~speshul~ student and requiring more than your average one, so consider yourselves warned that I will not return to regular posting until then, and especially if I don't pass these exams until my next shot at it, which will be next year. Likewise, I won't be able to handle much administrative tasks during the week, so any requests towards me will have to be addressed in the weekend via PM as I likely won't be too free to lurk on the chatbox.

I'll try my best so to get things together by the time the new season airs regardless, but I now have to declare an almost full absence until the month of July. Sincerest apologies to the delays this will inevitably cause.

I hate my life as much as I hate this thread. Very Happy
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 pm

So, I should have warned much further in advance, but finals week is arriving. It starts this Friday and runs down towards the first of June so posting rate will be ranging anywhere from slow to zero at the time. Also, I will be running on a trip across the other ocean bordering my country to a certain archipelago nation from the 4th to the 15th of June and will be completely unable to post (likely) at that time.

Last but not least, I return to Spider Hell (and assorted locations) from the 4th to the 23rd of July and will also be unable to post. Apologies for the delays in notifying you all about that.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:04 pm

Exams are starting tomorrow, so I won't be available until the 1st of July. I'll try to post in MM in the week or at least weekend, but no promises are being made.

See you all 'til then.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Seeing as delays have been quite horrendous, a bit of an explanation is on order. I'd been keeping on saying "I'll post tomorrow" or "I'll post in the evening" before proceeding to put it off because my screen looks like The Absence Thread - Page 7 OMttYhF now and has been for the past many days.

Between today's exam and Monday's Derm exam, I haven't really hit the ground running for school so I need to take absence through Monday until my exam ends. Apologies for the lack of posts and communication from my front.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:50 pm

So, in order to prevent the lack of communication that happened last time, I'll be doing this in advance this time. My respiratory module exam--180 questions long, may Reinforce have mercy on my soul--is next Monday and I'll be in complete study mode from Wednesday through Monday so expect no posts from me between them as my laptop will look a lot like...see the above post.

I might do a catch-all absence note for all my module exams and list the dates next time so I don't have to write an absence note every three to four weeks but...we'll see by then.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Need to announce an absence. Will be absent till tomorrow night due to an exam and then will be absent from Friday night through Tuesday as I'll be heading to Alex Land for a few days.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:51 am

I thought I would give this warning in advance since once it hits November, my schedule becomes chaotic since the busy season ramps up in Retail. So I may not be so active or quick to post, though I shall try and maintain my posting rates. Just give me the benefit of the doubt when I do lag behind.

This most likely will be the case between 14th November until the 10th of January.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:51 am

So, I thought I could post but in the end, I spent the entire night so far and plan to spend the rest in the same way. As such, I'm announcing absence through Monday, till my next exam is over. Cardio is important, after all.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:55 am

Bringing my absence forward from now, this is only because I’m feeling rough and my long term anemia is causing fatigue making it hard to focus. So from now until after the Christmas season I cannot guanteee my usual posting rates, but I shall attempt to keep up though please give me benefit of doubt when I don’t.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next