Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island

+8
Kerri McKinley
Guy Li
Haragi Faye
Autumnus Springs
Hujisaka Natsumi
Mori Kita
Fujiwara Sayuri
Misaka Mikoto
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island - Page 3 Empty Re: [Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 am

Returning Miyako’s harsh glare with a devilish glare of her own, Mikoto turned her attention to Guy’s ominous answer.

"Gunfire."

“?!”

“Wait, wait! How the heck would you even know what gunfire sounds like?!” Mikoto narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Guy. Much to her annoyance, he simply ignored her and crouched behind the tree trunk the Electromaster had half-destroyed. Blue sparks crackled along her hair, giving voice to her irritation.

"Hey!"

Surprised at Guy’s sudden outburst, Mikoto peered to see where he was looking. Her eyes rounded when she recognised the figure lying face-down.

“Huh? Isn’t that… Trystan-san?!”

A huge gust of wind blew from behind her at that moment, almost unbalancing her with its strength. She raised her arms against its oncoming direction, shielding her eyes as she squinted. Her skirt fluttered upwards wildly, revealing beige shorts underneath. Turning red at this realisation, the girl quickly moved to push down her skirt against the blowing wind.

“Geez, what’s with the wind all of a sudden?” Mikoto grumbled loudly. Lightning she could handle, but this much turbulence in the air wasn’t her ideal idea of a healthy lightning storm. At the very least though, the hum of charged electrons were still brimming in the air, which relieved some of her irritation.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

[Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island - Page 3 Empty Re: [Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island

Post  Takuto Zukuchishi Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:07 am

Takuto sighed in irritation at what his little sister was doing. "Why don't you just admit it Onii-chan... You have a crush on Misaka-chan" She said teasing him. "For the last time... I do not have a crush on Misaka!" Takuto said as his Irritation was starting to turn into anger. He thought Alicia had finally stopped until... "Taku and Misaka sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She began to sing. "THAT IS IT!" Takuto yelled an turned around to bop Alicia one only to feel a rush of wind. He blinked and realized he was falling from a great height. "What in?!" He noticed he was falling at a steadily increasing speed.

Thanks to his Martial Arts training he was able to calm himself. He looked down to see a rather giant bird going after something. He focused and saw it was a group of people. But one of them stood out from the rest. She was wearing a Tokidawa uniform. Takuto would recognize that mop of brown hair anywhere. "Misaka!" He yelled. He manuvered and fell down towards the bird with his now steel covered fist cocked back. He slammed the Fist into the Bird's skull. The Bird began falling towards the ground and crashed into the sandy beach skidding to a stop with Takuto on top of it's head.
Takuto Zukuchishi
Takuto Zukuchishi
Level 2 Skin Hardening

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm

“Wait, wait! How the heck would you even know what gunfire sounds like?!”

He didn't respond. Guy's eyes scanned the treeline and the distance. Nothing. He reached for a nearby coconut, half buried in the sands and he tossed it into the air, half expecting the sounds of gunfire. Instead the ground shook and a cloud erupted from the beach in the direction of the coconut, showering them with sand. Guy looked puzzled. Had the he done that? He was about to check the crater when the storm descended upon them.

"Everyone!" He called out over the now roaring winds. "Get to the trees!" He pointed inland at the thick tropical forest that blanketed the island. He approached Mikoto, placing a hand on her shoulder urgently.

"I know lightning's no big thing to you, but even you don't want to get stuck in a storm like this!" He jerked his head back to the trees where the others had started to retreat.

Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm

(This. Is bad. Real bad. Super duper duper bad.)

She was out of strength: She had been dedicated an incalculable amount of time to swimming. Except she was no professional, and she was hitting her limit. At that a storm was coming, and a rather dangerous-looking one from what her half-unconscious state could see.

(...Shit. No helping it, I'm just going to have to drift off...)

She didn't know where she was, or why she was there... But she was sure of one thing: This was an absolute magnificent start. Ironically speaking of course.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 pm

The sound of splashing caught his attention first. Guy looked out over the clear, crytal blue waters, which began to churn as the dark clouds gathered above with the growing storm. Something, or rather someone was floundering weakly in the waves.

He pointed behind him at the trees.

"Get going and help the others, Sparky." He took off into the surf before Mikoto had a chance to respond. There was a sharp tug on Natsumi's collar, dragging her back to the shore.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 pm

“Wait, wait! How the heck would you even know what gunfire sounds like?!”

At first, Miyako was surprised by Mikoto's question. Then she remembered that not every teenager in the world was skilled in marksmanship like Natsumi was. In fact Natsumi was a diamond in the rough to her, but in a pretty bad way to anyone else.

Any further discussion was ignored by Miyako, it would seem that they had found a young man. Though right now that was not her primary interest. She mainly wished to get more input on her current situation, but it did not seem feasible at the moment.

What caught her attention on the other hand, was the incoming storm. Following Guy's advice, she headed towards the trees.

"Get going and help the others, Sparky."

She stopped moving when she noticed that Guy wasn't following along. Turning her head around, she realized Guy was in the water, dragging someone ashore by the collar.

“Who the hell is he drag- … ?!!”

What she had saw was a great shock to her, Miyako had squinted her eyes to see who he was dragging along. That long brown hair was overly familiar to her, as well as her clothing.

Holding back from going to Guy's side, she continued to observe the both of them. As her superior and leader, she never really showed when she was worried about Natsumi. She didn't intend to this time either.

Despite the fact that she was pretty sure it was classes hour, Natsumi wasn't wearing anything that looked like an uniform, rather she was wearing clothing that was more suitable for missions.

Her attire composed simply of a white shirt and a black jacket. She was also wearing a black skirt which had multiple 'pockets' on its belt. It didn't seem that her hair was tied up in her usual ponytails, so Miyako figured she must've put her ribbons in her jacket's pocket.

“Boy, that girl sure is commendable... To be able to be prepared to all situations even between classes. Wait, black...  Does that mean her cloak...”

Granted, she was the one who always told her to be prepared in such ways, but she hadn't expected her to even bother doing it between classes.

More importantly, she had noticed that Natsumi was half-unconscious. As such, Miyako quickly hid herself behind some trees as to let Guy pass with Natsumi without being seen. She didn't want Natsumi to notice her just yet due to the tense atmosphere that would arise if she did.

Last edited by Hisakawa Miyako on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Rewrite)
Hisakawa Miyako
Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 am

Sayuri cried out silently in pain from the injury she received in her right shoulder and held onto it tightly with her left arm.

Her breathing had increased and if she could make any noise then the sound of her panting and breathing heavily would be apparent, even in the heavy rain.  As it was Sayuri was shaking and her chest was moving more than usual which showed her breathing more then usual.
Shock started to take hold of Sayuri as she felt her shoulder go icy cold. 

"How bad does it hurt?"
Sayuri moved her left hand away from the injury for a second and then quickly moved it back as her face flinched in pain.  Tears were forming in her eyes.

She couldn't say anything to Haragi let alone look him in the eyes as she was panicking about her injury.  Her left hand was covered in blood and abit of blood was still oozing out where she had her left hand placed on the injury.

The bullet hadn't hit any critical areas on her, however she was oblivious to this and began to wonder if she was gonna die as she felt her heart race in fear as she felt the effects of shock.

~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:01 am

Kita followed the crowd of people heading inland with the wind picking up.
Most of the people in the crowd were new to Kita except Misaka who she had heard and seen before when she was working at the Corner Cafe within the School Gardens.

"Well atleast the wind is drying my clothes" Kita retorted as she walked over towards Miyako's side. "So what brings you to this fine Island?" She was trying to being sarcastic but as she said that she stuttered as the cold of her wet clothes was beginning to get to her.

Kita takes a deep breath. "Or should I say where are you from?" Kita corrected herself trying to strike conversation with Miyako.

Level 3 Proximity Teleport

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 am

"So what brings you to this fine Island? Or should I say where are you from? "

Kita's sudden voice broke Miyako's composure. As she snapped her head from Guy and Natsumi to Kita, she regained her composure and started thinking deeply about it..

“From a wonderful planet called Earth in the Solar System.” she retorted sarcastically. “To be more accurate, Academy City. And don't ask me how I got here because I'm going to get angry if anyone reminds me of that horrible pole...”

No, she was still not over her head banging.

“What about you?”

For now, she had decided to pursue the conversation while staying as far as Natsumi as she could without being suspicious.
Hisakawa Miyako
Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:46 am

"Me too!  I was in a fight with some big kids and then I landed myself in the ocean" Kita glanced back at the ocean behind them and then at her clothes before looking back at Miyako.  
"I still think I would of won that fight.. I mean it was an unfair fight.. 3 to 1 but I had faith I'd pull through.. I mean I managed to get these" Kita held out some papers which were still a bit soggy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:07 am

"Me too!  I was in a fight with some big kids and then I landed myself in the ocean"

It seemed that a lot of persons from Academy City were here. As such Miyako took that as a hint of what's currently happening.

"I still think I would of won that fight.. I mean it was an unfair fight.. 3 to 1 but I had faith I'd pull through.. I mean I managed to get these"

At this point, she feigned ignorance, not really caring for the fight details. Yet as Kita pulled the soggy documents out, it greatly caught Miyako's attention.

"What's that?"
Hisakawa Miyako
Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 am

"These are papers regarding AIM fields and the development of teleporters" Kita said flicking through the few pages. "I was hoping I could use these notes to improve my ability.  What about yourself? Are you an inspiring esper?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:50 am

"These are papers regarding AIM fields and the development of teleporters. I was hoping I could use these notes to improve my ability. What about yourself? Are you an inspiring esper?"

She looked off in the distance while she was thinking about it.

"Not really. I've never liked Academy City in the first place. More importantly, you're a teleporter? Also I think that improving your ability will have to come from your own efforts..."

Muttering the last part, she was actually getting more curious about Kita.
Hisakawa Miyako
Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:14 pm

"These are my own efforts, its not like I don't try" Kita pouts. "Your right about Academy City, its too urban and noisy.  Its nice to get out and enjoy the countryside"Kita sneezes and then shivers again.

The group had now moved into the trees and it was beginning to rain.
"If my pocket space wasn't so messed up by this world then I'd get myself a change of clothes.  God this sucks"

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 pm

"These are my own efforts, its not like I don't try. Your right about Academy City, its too urban and noisy.  Its nice to get out and enjoy the countryside"

What she had meant by 'not liking' was completely different from what Kita was thinking. Obviously she wasn't going to tell her.

"If my pocket space wasn't so messed up by this world then I'd get myself a change of clothes.  God this sucks"

"...Didn't you say you were a teleporter?"
Hisakawa Miyako
Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Sayuri was too much in pain to even give a response. Haragi would expect this coming from a child shot in the shoulder. The pain would be unbearable at that young of an age. Haragi was guilted into not being there in time to prevent this. But he had to worry about somehow prevent any more blood loss. If she continued as is, then she would be in real danger.

Haragi ripped a chunk of his sleeve from his shoulder, and looked at the girl with concerned eyes.

"I won't be able to stop the pain... all I can do now is prevent your blood flowing out.... I know how you feel, and I've felt that pain many times before... So I promise to get you to a doctor... but to do that... you're going let me help and bare with the pain... Trust me...

Haragi was waiting for her confirmation before he intended to wrap his ripped cloth around the wound.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:27 am

Bursts of blue sparked from her bangs as Mikoto found herself totally ignored by Guy.

“Oi, you-!”

"Everyone! Get to the trees!"

Guy pointed. Mikoto distractedly turned her eyes to the thick forest up ahead, her brown locks blowing wildly around her face. She almost jumped when a hand was abruptly placed upon her shoulder.

"I know lightning's no big thing to you,” his voice was urgent, “but even you don't want to get stuck in a storm like this!" He jerked to his head in the direction of the forest.

Mikoto’s expression crumbled into one of pure irritation.

“Hey, who do you think you are, ordering me around?!”

Before she had even finished her sentence though, Guy had already turned around.

"Get going and help the others, Sparky." He said, without even glancing her way. Then before she could utter another word, he dashed away.

“Huhhh?!!!” Mikoto fumed after him. “And where the heck do you think you’re going?!”

The only response she received was the howling wind.

“That idiot… He really pisses me off!”

Not knowing what else to do, Mikoto turned around to head towards the forest as Guy had suggested…

"Misaka!"

“?!”

Mikoto looked up, shielding her eyes against the blasting wind and scattered dust as something large fell from the sky and crash-landed before her. She blinked at the strange sight of a guy sitting on top of a massive bird.

How did this guy know her name?

“Who the heck are you?”

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:51 pm

He joined the others behind the relative safety of the treeline before setting the girl down on the ground. His fingers pressed against her neck as he felt for her pulse. She was still alive, and breathing thankfully. He sat her against the trunk of a sturdy tree and lowered his jacket over her soaking wet shoulders.

"Does anyone know where those shots came from?" He asked, turning his head to scan the area about them.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Her eyes slightly opened, she was still in a daze due to what had happened. Moving her eyes around to analyse her surroundings, her vision was darkened and blurry. When she tried to move, she noticed she had a jacket over her shoulders, furthering her confusion.

(I don't know where... the hell I am... but it seems I'm going to require... something more harsh than this to snap out of it.)

Due to her blurry vision she was not aware that there were people around her. Despite that she tried to grasp around for something that could injure her. Failing to do so, she grabbed her leg and started to slightly burn it with her ability while slightly panting.

Miyako looked silently at her and sighed.

(Huh. Nobody would blame you if you were to stay unconscious, it'd only be normal... That girl has some screws loose with her independence streak sometimes.)
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3