Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

+25
Kira Kohaku
Sir Alexander Beathen
New Old Kuroko
Tsuneo Takashi
Fuuka Eto
Kihara Kisue
Kobayashi Iori
Tomokota Renavin
Jack Nightingale
Furuhashi Gou
Damion Koyoko
Hiroshi Saito
Yamato Trystan
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Ausama Abel
Accelerator
[Old] Index
Guy Li
Kerri McKinley
Kyou Rindou
Naoki Keima
Hujisaka Natsumi
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Aleister Crowley
29 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 am

Well, here's the thing, most people in that room nearly died at Accelerator and Mari's hands while they were saving Imouto and they are now a target of the dark side, they need to move before they get disposed of for interfering, so while Accelerator isn't on the Sisters' mind, he is on the mind of every other character that currently risks getting nuked by the powerful people of the dark side.

Which is why you need to actually reintroduce the Sisters for us to address that since it'd make for a weird flow of conversation to shift into since the others aren't really grasping quite yet that the Sisters are still confused as to why they're being saved after more than five people treated them as more than clones, and they won't grasp it until the Sisters, themselves, point it out.

Hence why you or Guy next, either we tackle the Sisters discussion first and Accelerator discussion second, or the other way around.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:02 am

Since Guy hasn't posted I will get onto my one right now. The plan is to basically of course stir the pot and obviously express what is on the sisters mind. This also includes 10032 grunting at the fact her badass moment was taken away. ;p
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:06 am

Greetings.

I just wanted to notify Guy that it is his turn as Accelerator next.

And we still need to find somebody to take care of Misaka 10031 and 10032, due to Alex' absence. Anyone interested?
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:45 am

Yo Guy,

I suppose it's time to get the final battle rolling!

No more stalling.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:06 pm

So just to clarify something I forgot to mention in my OOC posts: You're up next, Guy, since Mari and Kuroko won't be introduced until the main fight starts.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:22 pm

I've been meaning to say this for the past week: Guy you're next.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:14 pm

As a slight compassion for my constant delays, have 3 posts in one. If Mari could bust open the walls we can move onto the final stretch. Otherwise I can have Accelerator do it himself next post.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Guy Li wrote:As a slight compassion for my constant delays, have 3 posts in one. If Mari could bust open the walls we can move onto the final stretch. Otherwise I can have Accelerator do it himself next post.

So... with Iva's post out, I finally felt compelled to ask what walls were you specifically referring to? Just so that I know what I'm supposed to write next.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:07 pm

They didn't need to be specific walls, just an excuse to vent the gas filled section where Accelerator and Guy are fighting. But I figure there's enough damage to the facility to force them outside.

It might be a good idea to regroup if that's the case. Assuming they get a chance with Accelerator and Mari on rampage.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Sorry for the massive posting delay. A mix of lack of time during the week and (most importantly) a massive writer's block had me at a loss about what to do next.

With that said here's the long-awaited shit post that is a clear indicator of me having no clue of how to deal with Mari's building-destroying outbursts. Very Happy
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Yo Guy,

Natsumi and I will have a few posts before you can post again. I suppose playing out the current scene before the regrouping will help building a solid pacing.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:26 pm

And with that done, you're now free to resume posting your side of the fight and the regrouping.

...Even if the building may collapse any second now~!
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Right, I want to point out the fact that this may be the last shared post between Mikoto and Natsumi. Seeing how they're fighting different fights and living different scenes now, I'll be posting with separate accounts from here on out unless the situation calls for a shared post.

So with this post; we've all fought well, therefore I'm hoping that with what I wrote on Mikoto's side we can start actually wrapping things up both fights. It's Guy's turn on Mikoto's side and Iva's turn on Natsumi's.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:39 pm

With this post, I am more than ecstatic to announce that the thread the forum has been relentlessly working on for about three years has finally come to an end. The epilogue will begin shortly and when it ends (which I expect only to take a handful of months if even that) it will mark the end of the forum's most long-running arc, though do bear in mind that it'll be considerably longer than Arc 2's.

Once that happens, I'll put up a final post in the OOC, but until then I will leave Guy the honour of locking the main thread that he originally opened. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:04 pm

It is done. Our ordeal has come to an end. After 4 years of blood, sweat, and tears this period in our forum's history can, at last, be put to rest.

Arc 3 is complete! Thank you, everyone who took part and to those of you who have been reading this entire time. Please stay with us as we start the next chapter of our story! We look forward to seeing you all join in now that the story-baggage of this arc has been shed.
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6