Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[Esper] Kinuhata Saiai

3 posters

Go down

[Esper] Kinuhata Saiai Empty [Esper] Kinuhata Saiai

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:44 am

Kinuhata Saiai

Level 4: Offense Armor

[Esper] Kinuhata Saiai Eb9GAe2

"Isn’t it super amazing that you can’t see it even when I’m in this pose? This angle is super different from your everyday bitch."

FULL NAME: Kinuhata Saiai
OTHER ALIAS: None (to my knowledge)
CURRENT AGE: 12
SCHOOL: None
FACTION: ITEM

APPEARANCE: Saiai is a young girl of 12 with short brown hair in a bobcut. At times she wears a sweat dress with no leg wear other that stripped socks, exposing her legs and thighs, which is her winter outfit. During the summer she has been seen with a white t-shirt with a sleeveless, orange hoody to go on top, and wears hot pants. She has a rather slim build and has brown eyes.
HEIGHT: 145 cm
WEIGHT: 89 lb or 40.37 kg
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None (to my knowledge)

PERSONALITY:
Eccentric
Her personality is rather unusual do to her mixed behaviors. At times she can be very energetic about certain things, but become serious after a few moments.
A Tease
Some of her personal enjoyment is sourced from embarrassing or teasing mainly members of ITEM enjoying the reactions she receives in return for her efforts. Though there may be exceptions for some outside of the group.
Obedient
Self explanatory. Most of the time, if not all the time, Saiai will accomplish a mission or task with minimal questions asked and will do it to the best of her abilities.
Battle Focused
This is more over the sense that she's very serious when it comes to fighting or facing obstacles on her missions. She becomes a very no nonsense kind of girl and believes in efficiency.
Odd Thought Pattern
During conversation, Saiai often tries to swear as if she has no problem with it, one or two words may slip out, but for some odd reason she replaces the words with 'super'.
Intellectual
Despite how odd and strange she might be, Saiai is one of the most knowledgeable in the group, and sometimes even more mature. It can be said that she would make the best second in command should Mugino be disposed of.

+B and C Movies
+Teasing
+Light Clothing
+Anything Super
DISLIKES:
-Enemies
-Disloyalty
-Set backs
-Being Alone
STRENGTHS:
+Can Handle herself in a fight
+Somewhat Simple to understand after a while.
+A team player
WEAKNESSES:
-May not be wavered by morality when it comes to completing a mission. Over Obedient.
-Not very social with others outside of ITEM
-Weak and Frail body

HISTORY: Kinuhata Saiai was born on November 16, 1998. A child error, taken into the protection in one of academy city's orphanages. She was originally found in a Skill Out raid, Anti-skill kicking the door in and making multiple arrests, but she was also present. She was only four years old at the time, and didn't know much of anything yet. Her parent's are unknown and how she got into the city is a mystery. The Skill Out members arrested had taken her from the streets and were tempted to use her for their own desires. However, while in Anti-skill custody, she was properly moved to a child error catering facility. Just like many other children, she was nurtured for, given proper education, food and rest. Whatever a child really needed.

That is until the facility had shown it's ties with the Darkside of Academy city. The facility had given a portion of their child errors to the Dark May Project, which isn't all sunshine and rainbows. At an early age, Saiai was put under the power curriculum forcibly and in a couple years would gain up to level 2, before having experiments put on her. With the inserted thought patterns of Accelerator, Saiai's Personal reality faced drastic change, her ability changing, her power level jumping up to four, and her personality completely altered. Saiai, the Offense Armor, was born at that very moment. Even though their experiments were successful, the Dark May project ironically had filed bankruptcy due to *spoily spoilers*, and Saiai was put under the Dark Side's custody.

Although the Dark Side had seen value in the girl, they didn't want to keep her around if she wasn't going to be useful. The thoughts of disposing her were tempting as it was, but they decided to take a more realistic approach. They had given her a small firearm, fifteen minutes of training with it, then gave her a picture of an individual in whom she was supposed to kill. However she only had three days to find him, before they decided to eliminate her instead. Saiai, was surprisingly obedient with her orders and would find the target with in two days. Although the assassination was not as discrete as they hoped, they were satisfied. The more tasks she completely, the more they trained her, and sure enough she was a well experience weapon. How many she has killed is locked in secrets.

Her days as their pet assassin were over very suddenly. Saiai was simply eating lunch in an empty cafeteria area. For some reason she was asked to eat before 12:30 pm, presuming she was going on a more long term operation and was guided outside the facility she was held in for years, what belongings she was given was in her hands. As of that day, she were to be under the command of the Number 4 Meltdowner: Mugino Shizuri, leader of the newly formed group known as ITEM. The idea, excited her on the inside, more than it confused her. Mostly because ITEM was to act "independently" when they were not given any tasks, meaning she could enjoy the outside world anyway she can, without unnecessary rules holding her back. With her newly found group, she comes to respect each member, befriending, more so with her new leader, feeling she was relieved of her restrictions thanks to the Meltdowner's very existence.

LEVEL: Level 4
Offense Armor: Offense armor, being create from the Dark May project, gifts Saiai the ability to control nitrogen in the air, specifically super compressing it into a barrier like wall surrounding her. It's very thin, only a couple cm's and unlike Accelerator's reflector shield, it's not invincible either. The ability allows to use her compressed nitrogen to shield her from physical attacks and projectile weapons. Anything ranging from a simple poke to a sniper rifle. Though due to her fail and weak body, she can be knocked off her feet, say if i wrecking ball swung at her. The damage is minimal, but is a kink in the armor. Even though she's protected at all angles, she still needs to be aware of what is actually going to strike her. Plus if there is a lack of nitrogen in the air, there's no way she can actually make an effective barrier.

A secondary capability she has earned with this power is super strength, using the compressed nitrogen around her. From lifting up cars, smashing walls, or lifting someone up with one hand, she can be very capable in a fight. However, like the barrier, it's only a couple cm's from her actual body, so she might as well be touching the object or person she's try to destroy, or by chance it barely touches her target. This is hardly ever a problem since she's quick and fast on her feet. Other than the two applications such as the barrier and super strength, she can control the nitrogen air currents in a given space, most likely the range is your average room size. It's not significantly note worthy, since it's pretty useless in combat, but at times it may be convenient to her mission.

OTHER ABILITIES:
"Super" Marksmanship
Saiai is pretty amazing in terms of accuracy and precision. Able to use handheld missiles to hit target up to a couple hundred meters away, even if she was being shot at. She is also able be equally as accurate in a moving car.
"Super" CQC
It has been witnessed many times that Saiai, with the help of her ability, is able to handle herself empty handed. Can subdue enemies easily and her own agility makes it easy to fight others without being touched.
Nitrogen Canister
Since her ability requires her to use Nitrogen, she needs plenty of it, hence she carries a can of it to insure she has a supply of it at all times.
Fire Arms experience
The extent of her training with weapons is a bit vague, like said before she could use handheld missiles and small firearms, which are rather big gaps in between the two in comparison. It can be presumed most of her weapons will most likely be small but vary in actual usefulness.

CHARACTER THEME: I don't want to give a Canon Character themes unless there are some specifically made for that character. If not, please reference Raildex OST.

PLAYER'S NAME: Damion Koyoko
RATING: R
FACE CLAIM: Kinuhata Saiai, Raildex series
OTHER CHARACTERS: Damion Koyoko, Tomokota Renavin
MISC. INFORMATION: If there is any information I need that is not addressed on the Wiki, please inform me immediately. But Light Novel wise, it may be some time before I finish them.

Last edited by Damion Koyoko on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 am; edited 11 times in total
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

[Esper] Kinuhata Saiai Empty Re: [Esper] Kinuhata Saiai

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Super Test Post:
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Kinuhata, are you prepared to take on your duties?

Overall you did a good job for the little information you had about her, but there are some things that you’d need to add here and there. Nothing too big, though.
Pay attention, I’ll be trying to be as helpful as possible.

Actually this isn’t an actual point of the eval, but some random information: The sweat dress is her winter outfit, while that orange hoodie is her summer wear. Don’t take it to the heart, but remember it when posting.

1. Appearance
And now before I’ll be helpful as I announced, I need to be mean: Add size and weight, in numbers. I know that those are unknown but make simple assumptions in comparison to people she was seen around. Thanks!

2. Personality

Some of her personal enjoyment is sourced from embarrassing or teasing other members of ITEM, mostly Hamazura, enjoying the reactions she receives in return for her efforts.

I know what you’re trying to say, but of course our beloved Hamazura isn’t a member of ITEM, yet. Will he ever become one? We don’t know. So you know what to do~ That’s also spoilers!

Additionally you misunderstood something about the influence of Accelerator’s thought patterns on her manners of speech. She actually doesn’t swear that often, but seems to use the word “super” instead of that.
So it’d be "Aaah! What are you super doing with my ID card?!" instead of "Aaah! What the fuck are you doing with my super ID card?!" for example.

3. The Ability
You probably either don’t know or didn’t notice: All members of ITEM carry a special item with them that they would rely on in combat situations, hence the group’s name is quite fitting. In Kinuhata’s case it is a tank of liquid nitrogen she’d usually use when unable to gather nitrogen from the air.

4. Advice: Personality
Ok ok, this is another strange thing to say: I think you’re missing a part on her personality, so I’ll point that out as well: She still is the most adult of all ITEM members and probably even the smartest, well next to Mugino, qualifying her to be the group’s second leader, if Mugino would fall or something like that.
I think it’s fair to say that she appears at least a little more adult than Frenda, while also showing the typical arrogance all of ITEM’s members (except Takitsubo) have been showing.
So I suggest you added something about that to the personality section.

5. Advice: Other Abilities
You can add that she knows how to handle normal fire arms, as I really think she at least has knowledge in that regard, looking at the fact that she can use stuff like missile launchers.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Edited it accordingly, let me know if I'm missing something.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:25 pm

My job here is done. I could comment on you limiting yourself a little bit too much on the facts written on the wiki, but I’ll leave it be.

Approved.

Just one tip for future reference: Try to cut loose from the canon a little. Many characters in canon don’t have enough background or offer enough insight to allow for one to write a proper profile, leaving place for your own creativity – still limited to being logical, though. Keep that in mind, you might need it some day~ You people reading this should feel addressed, too!

End result: -210 points.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:13 pm

I'm afraid I have to break it to you, but the approval is invalid.

If you're wondering why, then here's the reason. While I understand that you're not as familiar with the character as we are from reading the novels, if you want to RP as her then I'd expect you to at least understand her enough following the material you've seen.

Using the wikia to get informations and inspiring yourself from what it said is quite all right, and we have said we wanted people to be free with their canons as this is an AU, however here I only see parts of the Wiki mashed together and I'm afraid that's not acceptable as a minimum writing effort is required.

You can't RP a character without understanding the character, therefore I, or other staff members, will not accept this profile until you've rewritten it using your own words and explanations.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Boopidy bop beep It's done. Filled the history in the gaps, put it in my words, the Wiki is an nonexistent creature among this profile.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Her age of joining the project doesn't make sense as far as the timeline goes. Children in Academy City enter the curriculum as soon as they can which is five or six years old for most, so she could've gone through the project a lot sooner.

You can also feel that ITEM has existed for at least a year and has experience, so I have a hard time believing all that would happen in the span of two years. It may sound like a lot but it can actually be a pretty short time.

And just some nitpicking on my part, but putting a child up for adoption and sending them to Academy City is different, I'd suggest changing that part.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:17 pm

After smashing my head multiple times against a wall, and concluding the earth is indeed flat, I have changed my history accordingly.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Alright then, your profile still raises a handful of questions but I guess I'll show mercy for now.

However, I feel that before RPing this character you should read the novels, or at least the volumes she's involved in, to get a better grasp on the character and the darkness she's involved in as the anime makes some people feel like it's just a few organisations when it's an entire side.

I'll approve the profile, but I will keep an eye on how you RP her closely. I hope you like pressure. Very Happy

Approved

Level 4 Offence Armour

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down